what do you all think of scrap men????

Guest stewie

i love scrap cart its good fun and you meet some crazy feckers that want a tenner for a washing machine and others that will give you a copper tank and a load of pipe madness.. but i think if you have a few plummers once a week or so you can make a decent living.. just dont tell no fecker and say metals gone down :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their a god send though you do get some that just take stuff without asking and scrap yard owners are some of the tightest twats about thats why most are millionairs but you wouldent think it.

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sor

The one i know is possibly the nicest fella you could wish to meet,as long as they're not thieving i'm ok with them,i once had a car taken off my drive when they were clearly told i was keeping it,cam

Posted Images

see them everyday driving past the site i work on, only had one come and ask if there was anything going though. The res just drive slowly by eyeballing the place and look like the rattiest b*****ds in the world

i have nothing against scrap men.

but what i do have a problem is when i come home and they are in my back garden checking my kennels out and then come out with the classic one liner ' got any scrap mate' :censored:

Guest bullterrier

stewie mate your not in Liverpool are you there is a wagon just like yours comes around are way playing a tune and i say good look to you as it doesent matter what a man does to proved for his famil your providing a service other wise the councils around the country have to move it and there shouldnt be called scap men but recyclers .thumbs.gif ...john

loads of them around here,all on dole or incapacity yet can load a transit of scrap within hours. censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sort of fiddle.

• Like 2

used to do it years ago, good crack and earned plenty, used to bend the fuel pipe then fill the tank with water soak the seats and carpets for extra weight took the mean old b*stard at the yard a couple of years to catch on all good fun

Guest stewie

some good replys there cheers all :thumbs: :thumbs: i think alot of the wrong uns at it will always come and go but they get thinned out when they get busted robbing something, caught with illegal motors or running on cherry, no waste licence etc and i hope they do!!!!! my local scrap yard is brilliant the manager is a top guy and will ban anyone who brings stolen stuff in and he sends me out to collect any scrap thats not worth sending the skip wagon to which pulls a good bit of cash in each month!!! right time to take the dogs then fire up the beast an see what today brings :clapper: :clapper: :thumbs:

Guest stewie

stewie mate your not in Liverpool are you there is a wagon just like yours comes around are way playing a tune and i say good look to you as it doesent matter what a man does to proved for his famil your providing a service other wise the councils around the country have to move it and there shouldnt be called scap men but recyclers .thumbs.gif ...john

no mate derby and cheers for that :thumbs: