what do you all think of scrap men????

Guest stewie

Guest stewie

Genuine scappies are decent salt of the earth type guys.

But the rogues give you all a bad name.

We have an old farmhouse that has laid vacant for about a month since the old buddy went into care that lived in it. The local scum have been in and you want to see the state they left it in. Looks like a deleted scene from platoon.

No wiring left, no copper piping - the c**ts even took the lead off the roof and let the water run in. Old copper water tank away leaving water running for weeks and ruining a whole staircase. The house was a mess. Has taken us a week to shell it to assess the damage and it is phenominal what some will do for money.

If it is worth their time they will take it causing whatever damage neccasary and f**k anyone else.

The only saving grace was we caught some noobs in it a couple of weeks ago and threw them about the road for 15 minutes untill we thought they were sorry enough.

To top it off I got a nail through my hand today clearing some gear up which hurt like a bitch :cry:

Bad times :D

FTB

f*****g hell FTB were actualy getting on alright recently :laugh::thumbs: but your right its c**ts like that that give us a bad name!!!! saying all scrapmen are bad news is like saying all lurchermen are wrong uns if you no what i mean :thumbs:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their a god send though you do get some that just take stuff without asking and scrap yard owners are some of the tightest twats about thats why most are millionairs but you wouldent think it.

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sor

The one i know is possibly the nicest fella you could wish to meet,as long as they're not thieving i'm ok with them,i once had a car taken off my drive when they were clearly told i was keeping it,cam

Posted Images

loads of them around here,all on dole or incapacity yet can load a transit of scrap within hours. censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sort of fiddle.

yes lets all claim benefits and do scrap,what a stupid answer.are you on incapacity.

How do you know their all on the dole or incapacity thats a stupid statement as with people like you about no doubt it wouldent be long before they were reported to the DWP.

they live around corner from me,and has they couldnt do it for long without being caught bollox.they do it all the time,and no i dont report it im no grass it up to dwp to sort it hopefully all dole scroungers will be caught and made to do a proper job.its what i do 6 days a week. :censored:

Guest stewie

loads of them around here,all on dole or incapacity yet can load a transit of scrap within hours. censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sort of fiddle.

yes lets all claim benefits and do scrap,what a stupid answer.are you on incapacity.

How do you know their all on the dole or incapacity thats a stupid statement as with people like you about no doubt it wouldent be long before they were reported to the DWP.

they live around corner from me,and has they couldnt do it for long without being caught bollox.they do it all the time,and no i dont report it im no grass it up to dwp to sort it hopefully all dole scroungers will be caught and made to do a proper job.its what i do 6 days a week. :censored:

never signed on in my life and i work seven days a week :feck: :feck:

fairplay Stewie

F

Guest stewie

fairplay Stewie

cheers higgins :thumbs:

Do the scrap myself,use to do alright at it,but everyone is a scrapman now,even some of the places i used to get it from regular are weighing it in themselves,it may sound daft but i hope the price comes down then a lot of the idiots who f**k it up for us will move onto something else.

too right fella every c**ts takeing it them selfs seen women with washers in ther boots taking them to weigh in

And so every "c**t" should be allowed to take in there own scrap, it's not just you that is trying to get by, loads are on the bones off their ass's and if they need to go weigh somthing in to help them out then fair play to them .

they live around corner from me,and has they couldnt do it for long without being caught bollox.they do it all the time,and no i dont report it im no grass it up to dwp to sort it hopefully all dole scroungers will be caught and made to do a proper job.its what i do 6 days a week. censored.gif

So if you got made redundant like a lot of us did [bANNED TEXT] that b***%*d thatcher was in power and the only offer of work was cash in hand you would not take it and by sighning on it made it a living wage?? .Lads doing a bit of fiddle arnt the problem its the druggies and alkys thats getting the most benefits and most of the druggys ways of getting more money are by robbing or mugging pensionerscensored.gif

they live around corner from me,and has they couldnt do it for long without being caught bollox.they do it all the time,and no i dont report it im no grass it up to dwp to sort it hopefully all dole scroungers will be caught and made to do a proper job.its what i do 6 days a week. censored.gif

So if you got made redundant like a lot of us did [bANNED TEXT] that b***%*d thatcher was in power and the only offer of work was cash in hand you would not take it and by sighning on it made it a living wage?? .Lads doing a bit of fiddle arnt the problem its the druggies and alkys thats getting the most benefits and most of the druggys ways of getting more money are by robbing or mugging pensionerscensored.gif

prat,benefits are what people who hit hard times should have,what has thatcher from years ago got to do with modern times scrap men.oh i get it your a idle ex pit man,who after leaving coaless pits sat on your fat arses and did nowt ever again. :feck: :feck: :feck:

prat,benefits are what people who hit hard times should have,what has thatcher from years ago got to do with modern times scrap men.oh i get it your a idle ex pit man,who after leaving coaless pits sat on your fat arses and did nowt ever again. :feck: :feck: :feck:

Done more work than you have ever done is that why you feked off in the army cos pit work was to much for you no doubt a fekin lazey security gaurd nowfeck.gif

thats why u spend endless hours on here,another gutless idiot,thinks the world owes you a living.try getting work instead of living off benefits. :feck: :feck: :feck:

fairplay Stewie

course you do is this while claiming benefits 7 days a week on your arse whilst people who work for a living contribute to you thinking that your owed a wage.

F

Done more work than you have ever done is that why you feked off in the army cos pit work was to much for you no doubt a fekin lazey security gaurd nowfeck.gif

thats why u spend endless hours on here,another gutless idiot,thinks the world owes you a living.try getting work instead of living off benefits. feck.giffeck.giffeck.gif

clapper.gifclapper.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Wat a fekin idiot all scrap men are dole scroungers and on incapacity benefitdoh.gifdoh.gif

Guest stewie

fairplay Stewie

course you do is this while claiming benefits 7 days a week on your arse whilst people who work for a living contribute to you thinking that your owed a wage.

ok dickhead you think what you like :thumbs: