what do you all think of scrap men????

Guest stewie

Its hard enough to earn a quid so whatever you are doing, if it pays the bills then fair play to you.

Best of luck.

Some of my family into scrap so I haven't got a problem with them at all.

am a scrap man my self make good money everyday but have my regulars its 140 a ton down here northampton that is

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their a god send though you do get some that just take stuff without asking and scrap yard owners are some of the tightest twats about thats why most are millionairs but you wouldent think it.

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sor

The one i know is possibly the nicest fella you could wish to meet,as long as they're not thieving i'm ok with them,i once had a car taken off my drive when they were clearly told i was keeping it,cam

Posted Images

some of youse are that far up youre own arse on here that its unbalievable :thumbdown: at least if somebody is doing scrap they are willing to get off there arse and work to provide for there family coz there is plenty of people that sit and do nothing all day and collect there benafits at the end of the week then drink it :censored: and its them that are in the wrong :thumbdown:

• Like 1

some of youse are that far up youre own arse on here that its unbalievable :thumbdown: at least if somebody is doing scrap they are willing to get off there arse and work to provide for there family coz there is plenty of people that sit and do nothing all day and collect there benafits at the end of the week then drink it :censored: and its them that are in the wrong :thumbdown:

well said mate, :thumbs:

Guest alastair

exactly mate,i hate lazy ,dole queue,benefit,etc.thiers money to be had they dont want it,my mates sons 16 and goes picking apples 55,65 gilt a day.

• Like 1

all scrap men like a good old drink for some reason + have you ever seen a scrapwoman ?? - i havent thats for sure

tom !!

i do scrap once just after christmas i fell ill and my women loaded 7 loads that we had collected over the holidays and took back to our place she did this all on her own and she was pregnant she used to love coming outwith me and was very good for getting stuff off people she can lift a washer and put it on a lorry better than most blokes but shes been at it a long time i know what your thinking but no she not fat or ugly haha

Guest stewie

well had a good day today!!!!! was going shite to start with and i was thinking of calling it a day by dinner couldnt get hold of much at all but everyone on my round ended getting out of bed and chucking stuff out for me and ended up with a right load on the back :toast: :toast:

one bloke was swapping an engine on a mitsubishi car and said if i can shift the old one i could have it and feck it was heavy no way i could lift on myself so i dragged it on my little wheel trailer to the truck, tied my strap to the top of the cage and lifted the back up and pushed it on when level!!!! just lucky i was empty at the time or i would of have to of left it and its ally irony so got to be worth £50 on its own :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

then an old guy waved me in and said he had a garage door that needed shifting and would i be interested???? to fooking right i would lol!!!! it was a pain and awkward but i got it on and the guy was so thankful he invited me in for a can which was more than welcome!!!!

this added to all the other bits ive got has got to be well over a tonne and then the engine on top so im laughing!! all the people have got rid of stuff for free and ive got a good weigh in first thing monday morning so everyone is happy and all good!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

heres what i got today

Photo0466.jpg

Photo0467.jpg

cheers all for replying atb stewie :thumbs: