anyone got acustom superbike i need ideas

simple mate, rip of the fairings, smash on a set of renthal bars. and tada you have the tuono. more than that then your going custom head lights, clocks etc etc, which is gona start getting expensive. Or if you mean just to the mille, you can get new rear sets, exhausts, make everything carbon fibre. etc etc. theres a load you can do.

simple mate, rip of the fairings, smash on a set of renthal bars. and tada you have the tuono. more than that then your going custom head lights, clocks etc etc, which is gona start getting expensive. Or if you mean just to the mille, you can get new rear sets, exhausts, make everything carbon fibre. etc etc. theres a load you can do.

as the mille i got is 03 plate thought i'd just make something mad out of it its fast enough but not two expensive so i thought do some thing never done before then run out of ideas haha

as the mille i got is 03 plate thought i'd just make something mad out of it its fast enough but not two expensive so i thought do some thing never done before then run out of ideas haha

google some customs see what you like then go wild. make a mean streetfighter or sumin. i bet the rear tyre an that busa dosent last long :D .

a few bikes i have built from scratch (mainly write off's)

330bhp hayabusa , carbon gixer , i have some more but cant be arsed to dig em out

xmasandbike032.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

sound job there mate,you put the pics in eny mags?

Edited by tb25

the hayabusa is long gone , i think the new owner had it in a couple of mags , he wanted it as the paint job matched his TVR lol , the paint is from extreme and is blue into red flip (cost me £250 supplied and painted)

193 bhp asspirated but with the nitrous hit 330bhp.

the rear tyre in the pic lasts 10 miles (yep TEN) and was used for straight line stuff , quickest 1/4 was in 8.3 secs.

the gixer doesnt look much but was a work of art , even the tank and wheels was pure carbon fibre and the bike was light as f**k.

i have had 10 or so hayabusa's and always end up messing around with them , got some pics of a corona one and my rizla one somewhere (i will dig em out)

Well Holy Fucken Sh*t. Mate of mine has a Hayabusa. Vance & Hines zorst, K&N, Full Dyno, nitrous, single skin panels. I thought he was a mad b'staard but you make him seem normal. Respect bro!

Ric.

ive found a few more pics , i'm trying to find the ones of my 750 srad nitrous which was lethal , so much so it decided to detonate on me and left a nasty stain in my leathers.

a few i made for my self and one for a mate

yellowbusa.jpg

SBUSA.jpg

DYNO2.jpg

ducati1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

busablue3.jpg

748duke001.jpg

92_1_b.jpg

Photo085.jpg

have you built all these from salvaged bikes ? you done a hell of a job don't know were i would start the red to blue filp paint is well nice , so far i decided to keep the can thats on my bike and shot all fairings then its going to wolfies spray shop in brecon wales were going to sit down and plan out mayhem if that can be done and jack up the rear surspension i have never done this type of thing to a bike before so we will see what happens , thanks for the ideas though and nice bikes

Some class looking bikes there, Chimp!! :notworthy:

What's the deal with the TL? It looks about 3 inch's too short?

Cheers.

i thought that when i got it and it didnt see much of the front wheel (probably why lol )

not all from salvage but most are , bikes are so easy to work on and i can strip a busa in 2 hours.

i would say get all your trick bits from the states and buy 3 or 4 of them to sell over here ( all the bling on the busa cost nothing after i sold the spare ones)

powder coating can be a bitch to remove from screw holes so make sure every hole is bunged up.

if you want serious power go to a drag race meeting and ask pit crew if they know of any seconds engines going, £5000 went in the hayabusa engine alone but only cost me a straight swop and £500.

im on the look out for a gixer k3 onwards to fighter but money is tight as im losing my job soon so may have to wait