update on my young bullx bitch

Cheers for the comments guys. I'm pleased with how she's coming along. This is my first bull x, she has great agility and burst of pace which I am suprised at. I've kept grey/saluiki makeup dogs for the last fifteen years and have found this bitch a bit of a handful training, even compared to the saluki x.Hpefully got her to a decent level now. Would definately have another one.atb andri

Cheers for the comments guys. I'm pleased with how she's coming along. This is my first bull x, she has great agility and burst of pace which I am suprised at. I've kept grey/saluiki makeup dogs for the last fifteen years and have found this bitch a bit of a handful training, even compared to the saluki x.Hpefully got her to a decent level now. Would definately have another one.atb andri

belter mate :thumbs: you gotta be quite hard on the bullx they tend to try an get away with whatever you let them,they wont end up timid like other breeds they will just sulk for an hour or 2...lol atb with her