My Kazakh Tazi

After a 10 month wait and near 30 hrs traveling, 10 hour drives either side of a 8 or nine hour flight.

4653958466_04aa3fb012.jpg

4653346099_e38db64032.jpg

4674574139_0e8cfdb899.jpg

4674538853_f47a66b341.jpg

4673959203_eaafa8df21_b.jpg

4669945765_e68745bec2.jpg

She is a solid wee bitch, at only 22 1/2" tts she weighs 40lbs, which really doesn't come across in the photo's.

4679567624_7113e56ff2.jpg

She has taken a couple of young Rabbits and here she is retrieving a young rabbit Farouq had just and I threw for her.

She is well worth the all the effort and expense.

Edited by Meerihunter

Thanks for all the kind comments about her everyone.

good luck to you mark youve put in alot of time and expence into her , i am plesed for you and hope which im sure she will do everythingyou expect of her ,in the future :thumbs:

She has surpassed any early hopes I had for her, I have the Kazakhs who developed her ancestors to thank for that and of course Vladimir her breeder and Jess and Brett for rearing her on for me and getting her to me as such a well balanced pup. Now I have my pack to thank for carrying her forward.

nice strong hunting type looks like shes ready for a for a boy friend :laugh:

Yes it was very unfortunate that she came into heat just as she was to ship to me, it has been an exhausting couple of weeks, not help by getting Moussa one of Ameerahs sons back! There will be no boyfriends for her for a few years thats for sure!