who,s up for a bit off fun..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off out shortly good luck people and good hunting .... i thought more people would be up for it ..its a perfect night lets hope the bunnieis are playing out..look foward to all your pics and remember its just a bit of fun so dont take any unessiery risks with you dogs ...and let em have it ....

off out shortly good luck people and good hunting .... i thought more people would be up for it ..its a perfect night lets hope the bunnieis are playing out..look foward to all your pics and remember its just a bit of fun so dont take any unessiery risks with you dogs ...and let em have it ....

it maybe all right where you are but its pished rain since september where i am :11:

just got back its 1am i will post picks tommorow ..i meen today :D me and running dog went out together we had an half decent night :D:D ..and my young dog nailed his first black un ..i will tell more tommorow... hope you people who went out got some pics.......

Been perfect weather for it last two nighst here, went tuesday night with my young wheaten x bitch and she did me proud, took 8 out of 11 last run cut her stopper so few days rest for her! got amother phone call last night to have a shine. The only dog I've got fit was my girlfriends pure saluki, who incidentally only had her first nights cathcing last week, anyway she did me proud as well by taking 5 out of 8 rabbits as you can imagine i'm proud as punch with the pair of them and pleased we made the most of the weather!! Going out again with a mate who's starting his pup tonight, god, amen for lamping!!!!!!!!!!!!!