proven dog for mating

i have a collie greyhound x whippet she is now 6 and has been a very good dog and still is she catches hares pre ban fox pre ban very good rabbit dog to on the lamp and day also a very good ferreting dog and obedient i was just wondering if she is to old to mate as a couple of people have told me she is also what x would be best to put over her

cheeers bratton

i have a collie greyhound x whippet she is now 6 and has been a very good dog and still is she catches hares pre ban fox pre ban very good rabbit dog to on the lamp and day also a very good ferreting dog and obedient i was just wondering if she is to old to mate as a couple of people have told me she is also what x would be best to put over her

cheeers bratton

shes at a great age pal,and if its an all rounder your after,id be thinking of collie grey x collie whippet :thumbs:

a good colie grew or saluki type but one thats got a bit running sense good feet and bidable good mix for all round work

cheers lads i think i will use a collie gery pr collie whippet cheers