everything comes to those who wait

some may think as a pest controller, Id have permissions coming out my earholes, I have, but only for ferreting, my only shooting permission has noise issues, and size of land, limits me to a moderated 410 shotgun

anyhow a few months ago I did a mole job then a rat job for a customer, and recently his dad asked me to control his rats too, both are paid jobs, but it gets better...

today he asked if I could help control pests on his private lake, jumped in the car and we whizzed over there for a look, well it blew my socks off, 59 achres of land 26 achres of lake, so of course, I had to coment that although shotguns are good, a .22 rimmy is better,

which he was quite happy to agree to, full permission there, plus permission at his house/grounds which are massive too, to control the rabbits there,

even said he'd help with the cost of a new rifle :notworthy:

phone my FAO so just awaiting paperwork, :clapper:

some may think as a pest controller, Id have permissions coming out my earholes, I have, but only for ferreting, my only shooting permission has noise issues, and size of land, limits me to a moderated 410 shotgun

anyhow a few months ago I did a mole job then a rat job for a customer, and recently his dad asked me to control his rats too, both are paid jobs, but it gets better...

today he asked if I could help control pests on his private lake, jumped in the car and we whizzed over there for a look, well it blew my socks off, 59 achres of land 26 achres of lake, so of course, I had to coment that although shotguns are good, a .22 rimmy is better,

which he was quite happy to agree to, full permission there, plus permission at his house/grounds which are massive too, to control the rabbits there,

even said he'd help with the cost of a new rifle :notworthy:

phone my FAO so just awaiting paperwork, :clapper:

Good luck to you Steve,hope the latest developments do not upset your plans. :thumbs:

Edited by inan