pics of lurchers that swim to chase or retrieve?

Swimming is part of hunting here at certain times of the year, but I have to swim too as everywhere is flooded

post-32-127559825442_thumb.jpg

Duck hunting was a regular past-time for me when I kept a few terriers about the place...daytime and night. Great sport.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres 2 of my old boy up the rez

thank you!!

Posted Images

Swimming is part of hunting here at certain times of the year, but I have to swim too as everywhere is flooded

Duck hunting was a regular past-time for me when I kept a few terriers about the place...daytime and night. Great sport.

Hi Stabs, I hunt the duck as well. it is very good craic!

Edited by cúagusgiorraí

fair enough lol mine used to hate water up untill they were around 10 months then put them on few rabbits and now they'l go in everytime as long as theres something to chase. but if theres nothing to chase there like twinkle toes around water.

From the days long before digital here are a couple . This little bitch actually starred in a children's magazine photo-strip re-enacting the rescue of a lurcher that had fallen over a cliff into the sea . I did'nt actually hurl her off Beachy Head(the fee was'nt big enough for that !) but she did get to do a lot of swimming for the camera and even had a ride in an inshore lifeboat .

As I recall I was paid the princely sum of £10 and my daughter had to go out and buy the magazine as we did'nt even recieve our free copy as promised .

post-13773-127565257398_thumb.jpg

post-13773-127565259312_thumb.jpg

tryd putting pics on but no good ill have to suss it out hopefully ill have some on soon lol

might be the image size its got a 500kb limit most pictures have to be shrunk

go to www.shrinkpictures.com follow the instructions and then your picture will be small enough hope this helps