chavs with air rifles

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grow up!   People like these tools give EVERYONE who uses guns legally a bad name!   Better to be a grass than to find out someone has been hurt because you didn't notify the police! Yep the pol

"Yeah lower yourself to being a grasser "   And when a wee kiddie gets a pellet stuck in their head, you can hold your head high and say "at least i'm not a grass".   I would never go to the polic

ask them if they want a day out

Well i AGREE WITH ATTACK YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF BOLLOCKKLESS GRASSERS

No doubt you are just a thoughtless chav boxing.gifboxing.gifboxing.gif

No doubt you are a BOLLOCKLESS ARSEHOLE WHO RUNS OFF WHEN PRESSURED SCREAMING FOR THE LAW wankerzo4.gifLaie_74.gifLaie_74.gif

LOL clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif ..... GET BACK TO YOUR COUNCIL HOUSE YOU CHAV feck.giffeck.giffeck.gif

Get back to your MANSION AND GET READY FOR A GOOD BUMMING OF YOUR DOMINATE NONCE OF A OLD MAN :icon_eek:

"Love is in the air,every time i.........." Watch him Dave1372,Topnotch will take this as a sign of sexual favours in payment of being cheeky..

"Love is in the air,every time i.........." Watch him Dave1372,Topnotch will take this as a sign of sexual favours in payment of being cheeky..

:laugh::laugh: Earth knows LOOK WHAT HAPPENED to HIM :icon_eek: HE WAS MOLESTED BUY A GROUP OF DRUNK :alcoholic: TANZANIA JUNGLE BLACKFOOTS :laugh::laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA

You f*****g pair LOL :rofl:

this guy is asking what to do its not about being a grass its about being responsible with fire arms which these people are not eny way if it means being a grass to stop some one getting hert then so beit

listining to some of the comments from so called hunters on here they are obvosuly not true hunters as they are spouting bull like i would go and sort them out what aload of shit these people on here dont deserve to have fire arms and are just a bad name to all of us serious people who love and want to protect our sport becuse lets face it we need all the suport we can get.

some of you on here who give it the grass and i am the big iam should be ashamed of yourself i am sorry that you are a part of the shooting /hunting comunytie

why be a grass ? after all it would take them 6 months to come out lol

just go round there house and have a word , if that dont work just take the f*****g gun and smash it up.

grasses :thumbdown:

fence hopper sweetheart , no need to grass

this guy is asking what to do its not about being a grass its about being responsible with fire arms which these people are not eny way if it means being a grass to stop some one getting hert then so beit

listining to some of the comments from so called hunters on here they are obvosuly not true hunters as they are spouting bull like i would go and sort them out what aload of shit these people on here dont deserve to have fire arms and are just a bad name to all of us serious people who love and want to protect our sport becuse lets face it we need all the suport we can get.

some of you on here who give it the grass and i am the big iam should be ashamed of yourself i am sorry that you are a part of the shooting /hunting comunytie

thats a bit stuck up mate.way i see it not all hunters and shooters live in country cottages in the country and go hob nobbing with the laird or the gentry.most have been brought up in council estates and grassing to the cops is a no no where i come from.the cops should realise to get respect they must give it aswell.

AFT,

Are you saying that if (for instance) you were in a pub with your family / mates and a nut job that you know walked in and injured a friend of a friend or a family member you wouldn't "grass" to the police?

I find that very hard to believe.

Mick.

fuk me lol just go round and tell his mother if you say these are chavs they will not live with there dad like every other chav and as for smashing the gun up if its a decent gun keep the f****r dont smash it up lol

dont grass its a bad name to have and once you grass for one thing you get the finger pointed for other things that may get said or your windows put through lol lol :clapper:

AFT,

Are you saying that if (for instance) you were in a pub with your family / mates and a nut job that you know walked in and injured a friend of a friend or a family member you wouldn't "grass" to the police?

I find that very hard to believe.

Mick.

lo,are you serious mate?no offence but by f**k its funny to hear how the other half live hahah.We wouldnt grass we would do what every other council brought up lad and give the c**t a good kicking.i once witnessed two guys being slashed and stabbed in boozer that was full of people.the cops swarmed on the place and not one person saw a thing :whistling:

you ever get labelled with a grass tag around my way,for health reasons it would be best you moved away from the area.always been that way and always will be.and before anyone thinks what a place to live ill tell you this.Most lads are the salt of the earth and would help you at the drop of a hat.there for you whatever the risk. :victory:

Edited by scothunter

we have just had a family move in up the road they have two boys about 14 and 17 they have got an air rifle and are causing a neusence shooting at chinmney pots and glas bottles basicly just being nobs they clearly have nothing to do with hunting

my concern is that these sort of people give us serious hunters a bad name and it is only a matter of time before someone gets heart

i am going to call the police if it continues do you think this is the right thing to do what are your thoughts on this what would you do i dont want to make things worse but i think they need sorting out

Yeh sounds like a nightmare. But you should remember that..........if schooled correctly, these urchins could be the serious hunters of tomorrow :yes:

It's amazing how backwards some of the folk on here are. It's just embarrassing to the rest of us. I mean obviously if some one walked into the pub i was drinking in and shot a couple of people. . . . i would never 'grass' on the gun man . . . . thats just not cricket is it! I'd just sit there, stare into my pint and pretend nothing had happened. I mean F*CK those folk who just got killed and their families . . . . . can't go messing up my reputation as a no-grassing thug now can i?

Some of you guys should listen to yourselves . . . .your a joke.

• Like 1

It's amazing how backwards some of the folk on here are. It's just embarrassing to the rest of us. I mean obviously if some one walked into the pub i was drinking in and shot a couple of people. . . . i would never 'grass' on the gun man . . . . thats just not cricket is it! I'd just sit there, stare into my pint and pretend nothing had happened. I mean F*CK those folk who just got killed and their families . . . . . can't go messing up my reputation as a no-grassing thug now can i?

well its evidently obvious you have lived a shelterd life.maybe where you come from thats the norm,suppose you could always air your greviances to the chief consatble at your next lodge meeting :whistling:Also after you grassed and your family and yourself were attacked or worse.you would be able to justify it by telling yourself that your a model citizen and you were doing your civic duty.hey you reckon other cops grass on each other?double standards there mate.and no need to get personal btw

Edited by scothunter

well its evidently obvious you have lived a shelterd life.maybe where you come from thats the norm,suppose you could always air your greviances to the chief consatble at your next lodge meeting whistling.gif

I hope the police never granted you an SGC/FAC with an attitude like that ! can you imagine the interview 'Yes I would like a FAC/SGC as long as you don't expect me to be respectful of those who uphold the law or report crime' You really should get a grip of yourself if where you live is that bad you should move somewhere normal cos that ain't normal in most peoples views.thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

Edited by dave1372