chavs with air rifles

no ones mentioned that if a pellet leaves the boundaries of their garden, then its an offence, phone the police and let them deal with it,

Yeah lower yourself to being a grasser :thumbdown:

If they're being a pain in the arse then have a word with their parents, if they don't do anything then take the gun off them and smash it to bits.

Grow up!

People like these tools give EVERYONE who uses guns legally a bad name! :wallbash::wallbash:

Better to be a grass than to find out someone has been hurt because you didn't notify the police! Yep the police will probably do naff all but this way the kids don't start making life difficult for the OP.

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grow up!   People like these tools give EVERYONE who uses guns legally a bad name!   Better to be a grass than to find out someone has been hurt because you didn't notify the police! Yep the pol

"Yeah lower yourself to being a grasser "   And when a wee kiddie gets a pellet stuck in their head, you can hold your head high and say "at least i'm not a grass".   I would never go to the polic

ask them if they want a day out

"Yeah lower yourself to being a grasser "

And when a wee kiddie gets a pellet stuck in their head, you can hold your head high and say "at least i'm not a grass".

I would never go to the police unless the safety of others and the reputation of our sport was in jeapordy - and this is after going to the parents and coming to the conclusion they are equally verminous as their kids.

And don't say it wont happen -

Exibit A

Exibit B

Exibit C

FTB

• Like 2

Well if you's are all happy with being a grass then that's up to you.

If you were sat in house in Cumbria yesterday & that nutter walked past your window after seeing him on the news, would your principles stop you picking up the phone and dialling 999?

I've seen the word 'grass' thrown about on here on so many occasions it's unreal. It's lost it's meaning these days...

Not wanting to fall out with you over this, I've got good mates who feel exactly the same about the police. :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest bullterrier

Well if you's are all happy with being a grass then that's up to you.

If you were sat in house in Cumbria yesterday & that nutter walked past your window after seeing him on the news, would your principles stop you picking up the phone and dialling 999?

I've seen the word 'grass' thrown about on here on so many occasions it's unreal. It's lost it's meaning these days...

Not wanting to fall out with you over this, I've got good mates who feel exactly the same about the police. thumbs.gif

as soon as i seen this topic i was just waiting for all the replies shouting grass always the same on here i have no time for the police after being tasered twice last year but as the post above says if there were no police force were would we be think about it

I know the police are needed, I just choose not to use them when ever something goes wrong, I'll sort my own problems out.

Maltenby, I can't say what I would of done in extreme case like that, I think it's impossible to say. But say for instance if someone came in and beat/stabbed or even shot someone in the same pub I was sat in, I wouldn't lower myself to start dropping names to the law, I just wouldn't.

Well i AGREE WITH ATTACK YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF BOLLOCKKLESS GRASSERS

No doubt you are just a thoughtless chav boxing.gifboxing.gifboxing.gif

And you sound like a squealing grasser!!!!!

Done plenty of squealing have ya? I bet you've got through quite a few cream cakes from your local constabulary ey.

Guest fence_hopper

no ones mentioned that if a pellet leaves the boundaries of their garden, then its an offence, phone the police and let them deal with it,

If they're being a pain in the arse then have a word with their parents, if they don't do anything then take the gun off them and smash it to bits.

he wont be a grass if it prevents a poor kid from getting shot. accident waiting to happen imo

Edited by fence_hopper

No doubt you are a BOLLOCKLESS ARSEHOLE WHO RUNS OFF WHEN PRESSURED SCREAMING FOR THE LAW wankerzo4.gifLaie_74.gifLaie_74.gif

LOL clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif ..... GET BACK TO YOUR COUNCIL HOUSE YOU CHAV feck.giffeck.giffeck.gif

Yeah lower yourself to being a grasser thumbdown.gif

he wont be a grass if it prevents a poor kid from getting shot. accident waiting to happen imo

Cheers Fence Hopperbiggrin.gif

And you sound like a squealing grasser!!!!!

Done plenty of squealing have ya? I bet you've got through quite a few cream cakes from your local constabulary ey.

You guys just crack me up drink.gifbiggrin.gif

He could just take the gun off the kids and wreck it himself, if the kids parents don't take it off them.

He don't need the police to do that does he.

Yeah lower yourself to being a grasser thumbdown.gif

He could just take the gun off the kids and wreck it himself, if the kids parents don't take it off them.

He don't need the police to do that does he.

Yeah but if he ends up in a confrontation and the police become involved then accusations can end up getting made and then there is a chance they would end up using it as an excuse to take away his firearms. As a FAC holder it wouldn't be worth taking the chance. It is damn hard to get an FAC but so easy to end up losing it!