what trap do you use?

Hello again just wondering what kind of mole trap is considered the best type and make,also how easy do you think it would be for a novice to make abit of extra cash catching moles?i have a job at a local factory where i work shift work 2pm til 10pm one week 6am til 2pm the next so I have a lot of spare time to start a new venture.Im 24 years old and have never heard of a mole man in my area but there are plenty of moles.I was thinking of practising free of charge on my friends farm cos up till now i have never even set a trap.Also is there a time of year that moles are more active or do you trap them all year round?

Any help will be much apreciated

cheers

You would suprised how may people are probally doing it in your area, just because you see lots of mole hills does not mean they want them done. For free they will all want you but mention money and a good majority suddenly are happy to live with them.

Do a bit more research first and if you are going to charge you need to catch and show results or otherwise you will be out of pocket and job.

hi ya buddy

i did my phostoxin course not so long ago buddy and it came to £150 all in a days course matey the bloke was a true gent and very help full as well plus we did trapping as well and gave me some good tips as well even though i have been doing pest control for a long time your never to old to learn new tricks buddy :thumbs:

shay