new litter

my small lurcher bitch give birth to her litter of pups last night, she has had 6 healthy strong pups, heres a picture of mum.

honey10410003.jpg

shes a 1st cross alsation/whippet so i put a pedigree working whippet over her as i wanted a slightly heavier dog than a straight whippet. i will get a couple of pics of the pups put up tomorrow.

Guest fence_hopper

different hope they turn out well for you :thumbs:

thanks mate. i always like to try dogs that are diferrent it makes things more interesting i always think.

some nice strong pups there mate, looking forward to seeing what they turn out like. any pics of the sire.

different hope they turn out well for you :thumbs:

thanks mate. i always like to try dogs that are diferrent it makes things more interesting i always think.

some nice strong pups there mate, looking forward to seeing what they turn out like. any pics of the sire.

i will see if i can get a couple sorted out in the next day or two.

Is she a genuine 1st cross trigger? She looks a lovely strong bitch-the 2nd cross should be belters.

Nice healthy looking pups too. How much will you be asking?

she deffinatly looks genuine to me, i had her given to me by a couple who had her as a pet when she was 5months old.

Edited by Trigger