Days of Old ...

Lads, looking for a man from Bradford, called Stuart S..... I knew him back in the 80's. He had some good Lakies,Rock,(the white footed dog), and a dog called Billie, etc. He knew Gary Allott well, he also had a Border off of Levi, and later sold it to Ray Walker, and Ray called him Simmy. I would like to get back in contact with him. Please PM me. Thanks

i new them both, better than most. 1 was a peado the other a bully, thay was well suited to each other. ime not a young teenager now, i was [bANNED TEXT] thay put me in hostpital. i supose thay both targeted kids in 1 way or another :thumbdown:

i new them both, better than most. 1 was a peado the other a bully, thay was well suited to each other. ime not a young teenager now, i was [bANNED TEXT] thay put me in hostpital. i supose thay both targeted kids in 1 way or another thumbdown.gif

clapper.gifclapper.gif Agreed both now dead.

i new them both, better than most. 1 was a peado the other a bully, thay was well suited to each other. ime not a young teenager now, i was [bANNED TEXT] thay put me in hostpital. i supose thay both targeted kids in 1 way or another thumbdown.gif

thank lads I knew allott was dead but not S

Edited by The Breeder

thank lads I knew allott was dead but not Simmons

Sorry mate i ment R.Walker.atb dell