i have never actually done that thank f**k lol

You'd better touch wood pal, there's still time.... dirol.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone who, gives without thinking, is not afraid to admitt when they are wrong.... or have done wrong,   Who can be a shoulder to lean on when times are difficult for the other sex....   sensit

Being able to own up to crying when you catch your cock in your zip! :cry:

i have never actually done that thank f**k lol

Its sceintificaly proven that you wont catch it if you are under an inch long.................. :whistling:

A real MAN is a man that can DROP HIS PANTS IN FRONT OF A GROUP OF MATURE HOUSE WIVES :drag: :drag: :kiss: AND SLAP HIS DICK 10 TIMES OFF HIS BELLY and then DO THE NAKED CONGA :rofl::rofl::rofl: WHILE MOONWALKING OFF AFTERWARDS

I done that very thing but tripped over it when attempting the side moonwalk :notworthy:

A 10 inch cock a 9 inch tongue and can breathe through his lugs :kiss: :tongue2:

I think you missed the point of the question Moo clapper.gif

Thats what makes a 'women's ideal man'...Which is a whole different ball game!diablo.gif

Edited by mattydski

A real MAN is a man that can DROP HIS PANTS IN FRONT OF A GROUP OF MATURE HOUSE WIVES :drag: :drag: :kiss: AND SLAP HIS DICK 10 TIMES OFF HIS BELLY and then DO THE NAKED CONGA :rofl::rofl::rofl: WHILE MOONWALKING OFF AFTERWARDS

:icon_eek: wow you have some imagination :hmm: almost frightening :laugh: ...Nicole.

You are f*****g mental my friend, fair play! :clapper::laugh::thumbs:

:icon_eek: wow you have some imagination :hmm: almost frightening :laugh: ...Nicole.

CHEERS Mochara it works a TREAT on a FRIDAY NIGHT after the LOCAL PUBS HAVE FINNISHED :air_kiss: lol

And if that DONT WORK the good old SEE WHAT SHAPES YOU CAN MAKE OUT OF IT WORKS :tongue4: RABBIT SHAPES NORMALY WORK GOOD or the GOOD OLD TWISTED FERRET :rofl::rofl::rofl:

changed my mind your imagination isnt ALMOST frightening, it IS very........very frightening :lol: ...Nicole. :thumbs:

CHEERS Mochara it works a TREAT on a FRIDAY NIGHT after the LOCAL PUBS HAVE FINNISHED :air_kiss: lol

And if that DONT WORK the good old SEE WHAT SHAPES YOU CAN MAKE OUT OF IT WORKS :tongue4: RABBIT SHAPES NORMALY WORK GOOD or the GOOD OLD TWISTED FERRET :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Good old twisted ferret :rofl::rofl:

I'd have went with the "One Eyed Womb Ferret" myself :rofl:

Aman is a man when he can walk talk along the promanard.......

a man is a man when he can jack off in the high street with out being seen..

he can also walk into a swingers club, and not mind when another man enters him from behind..

When you catch your woman in bed with another woman, and dont say, wow, my ultimate fantasy....

And if a woman desided to urinate on your face while your a sleep, and you manage not to drown....

and finally, a man is aman when he can look at a horse stood in a filed with a large hard on, and not get one himself...

Someone who, gives without thinking, is not afraid to admitt when they are wrong.... or have done wrong,

Who can be a shoulder to lean on when times are difficult for the other sex....

sensitive, Does not need to be seen as strong all the time, not afraid to show emotion.

And totally trustworthy in any situation,

Wiliing to ly down their life for the one they love, or others in distress..

This i believe is the true meaning of a man.

• Like 2

Wow, what a question! Have you entered a competion... :tongue2:

I suppose, someone who is honest, fair, respects their partners, keeps a job down, has equal commitment to the children, shares house hold chores, does not hit a woman and has the guts just to walk away to calm down! And to talk to each other about problems, and come to a fair decision.

He asked what makes a REAL MAN!!!! Not a f*cking poncey poofter LOL.

Wow, what a question! Have you entered a competion... :tongue2:

I suppose, someone who is honest, fair, respects their partners, keeps a job down, has equal commitment to the children, shares house hold chores, does not hit a woman and has the guts just to walk away to calm down! And to talk to each other about problems, and come to a fair decision.

He asked what makes a REAL MAN!!!! Not a f*cking poncey poofter LOL.

:clapper:

It keeps the woman close indeed ATF.

;)