QUICK TRIP OUT WITH THE HW100

Well planned a trip out later this evening just as i was leaving the other half said she has got a few mates coming over from the hospital where she works,so i thought a room full of women dressed in nurses uniforms :icon_eek::clapper: i said i will be about a hour.Gets to the field and drove in,as i looked to the left there was a rabbit sat about 10yds away so leaning into the boot i slowly started to get the rifle case in the front,slowly undoing the clips got the rifle out slowly loaded it up wound the window down and ..............yes the rabbit ran off :wallbash::censored::laugh: it ran up the hedge and stopped about 35yds away so aim the cross hairs pulled the trigger and WHACK first rabbit in the bag,drove up the field and managed to bag two more rabbits.Thought thats enough for the ferrets,time to get home to the nurses :toast: .Walked in the front room and.............they was dressed in normally clothes :censored::censored::wallbash: .Spent the rest of the evening liston to crap and belive me they talked crap shopping,qvc,whos shagging who in the hospital the normal stuff women rabbit on about. :laugh::laugh:

001-32.jpg

002-36.jpg

• Like 1

Well done mate :thumbs: Think I would have been disapointed if they were not dressed as nurses too :D

Tell you some thing STEALTHY1 they where pretty tasty :laugh: .I even went up stairs and had a shower and its not even sunday yet :laugh::laugh: .

Thanks for the comments VENVIPER glad you liked it :thumbs:

Well done mate :thumbs: Think I would have been disapointed if they were not dressed as nurses too :D

Tell you some thing STEALTHY1 they where pretty tasty :laugh: .I even went up stairs and had a shower and its not even sunday yet :laugh::laugh: .

Thanks for the comments VENVIPER glad you liked it :thumbs:

Now I really want to come and stop at yours :D

Thanks for the replies folks :thumbs:

SWEENEYTOD....Yes it was a cold shower and a quick one as well didn't want to miss anything :D .They was all round tonight when i got home,they are going out on the splash :drink::drink: .A couple are staying over,might get up in the night and then get back in the wrong bed :laugh: .

Hope none of them have MTP :clapper::laugh:

Thanks for the replies folks :thumbs:

SWEENEYTOD....Yes it was a cold shower and a quick one as well didn't want to miss anything :D .They was all round tonight when i got home,they are going out on the splash :drink::drink: .A couple are staying over,might get up in the night and then get back in the wrong bed :laugh: .

Hope none of them have MTP :clapper::laugh:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Sleep walking is sooooo hard to control.

Well planned a trip out later this evening just as i was leaving the other half said she has got a few mates coming over from the hospital where she works,so i thought a room full of women dressed in nurses uniforms :icon_eek::clapper: i said i will be about a hour.Gets to the field and drove in,as i looked to the left there was a rabbit sat about 10yds away so leaning into the boot i slowly started to get the rifle case in the front,slowly undoing the clips got the rifle out slowly loaded it up wound the window down and ..............yes the rabbit ran off :wallbash::censored::laugh: it ran up the hedge and stopped about 35yds away so aim the cross hairs pulled the trigger and WHACK first rabbit in the bag,drove up the field and managed to bag two more rabbits.Thought thats enough for the ferrets,time to get home to the nurses :toast: .Walked in the front room and.............they was dressed in normally clothes :censored::censored::wallbash: .Spent the rest of the evening liston to crap and belive me they talked crap shopping,qvc,whos shagging who in the hospital the normal stuff women rabbit on about. :laugh::laugh:

001-32.jpg

002-36.jpg

Nice shooting!

Nurse's etc Oh Dear I might be distracted.

Please keep them under control (if you can)!

Kill them all!

AF