could any one tell me if there are any good dog shows or gamefairs this bank holiday weekend please, im from south wales i will travel but no more than 100 mille. thanks

you have one at aberconwy held at winllan isaf, llanrhos road, penrhynbay ll30 3ld

or the east devon hunt at the kennels at higher st andrews wood farm dulford cullomton devon ex15 2df

they are both on the 31st

or highclere castle on the sunday and monday

hope this helps :thumbs:

could any one tell me if there are any good dog shows or gamefairs this bank holiday weekend please, im from south wales i will travel but no more than 100 mille. thanks

you have one at aberconwy held at winllan isaf, llanrhos road, penrhynbay ll30 3ld

or the east devon hunt at the kennels at higher st andrews wood farm dulford cullomton devon ex15 2df

they are both on the 31st

or highclere castle on the sunday and monday

hope this helps :thumbs:

yes brilliant, thanks

The Golden Valley foxhounds show is on sunday,near Hay-on-wye,good show last year,classes for terriers,lurchers and hounds.

The Golden Valley foxhounds show is on sunday,near Hay-on-wye,good show last year,classes for terriers,lurchers and hounds.

Have you got an adress for this show please mate

Have you got an adress for this show please mate

Not sure of the postcode but it is just out of hay on why towards clyro ( brecon to hereford road)