Two baby jackdaws

Guest stewie

All these stories of raising these birds from chicks you lads have shared with us are f*cking bang on :good: I'd love to give it a blast but I've never had any experience rearing or keeping birds at all.

Best of luck with the chicks lads.

it is good mate my magpie is funny as f**k when you go to feed it it does this crazy dance with its big red gob open and wings going crazy!!

All these stories of raising these birds from chicks you lads have shared with us are f*cking bang on :good: I'd love to give it a blast but I've never had any experience rearing or keeping birds at all.

Best of luck with the chicks lads.

it is good mate my magpie is funny as f**k when you go to feed it it does this crazy dance with its big red gob open and wings going crazy!!

:rofl:

Spot on.

Good luck with them fella, just give them a bit of tinned cat or dog food. I had an old medial clamp here that I use for disgorging fish, I just used it to put chunks towards the back of it's gob! :laugh: Just be careful to avoid the opening to the trachea at the back of the thought. :thumbs:

Don't FFS give them to Maltenby...what he done to that poor Jackdaw was wrong on so many levels :whistling:

FTB

:laugh:

take them to malt,the bird man of wales.but he looks f**k all like burt lancaster :whistling:

Fecking Jocks... :rolleyes:

:laugh:

PS. It really did fly away, ungrateful b*****d that it was! :clapper:

Edited by maltenby

my dad had a jackdaw when he was a kid said it was a spot on bird well tame

all the stories about it made me want one so when i was about 10 or 11 i went looking for one

first thing i found was a rookery so i climbed right up a big f#ck off tree and got a fledgling out of the nest took it home and kept it in the shed for about a month it got really tame so i got a bit cocky and walked out one day with it on my shoulder.......................

f#cker flew straight off and never came back :wallbash: