What Camera does everyone use?

Guest Jane Russell

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the poacher

i was just using a normal digital camera i usually use my phone now got a 3.2 mega pixel camera not saying its as good as these cannons or what ever people use put its good for taking pics of the dogs its a sonyericcson k800i

heres a pic taken on it

fudgetb9.jpg

Guest midnight_runner

i use a sanyo xacti got it in the cannaries only 4 mill mega pixels with a 128x4store digital card what that meens not got a clue :11: :blink: lloking to up grade when i go back over in febuary for something with a good zoom for closups

Guest Jane Russell
I just use my camera phone, 100 pixel jobby, but i rekon it takes a decent enough photo, dont you?

IMG_4765resize.jpg

I'm really impressed with that picture. never mind that it's from a phone, I'd be impressed anyway!

My main Canon has 12 megapix but I'm still getting used to it and manage to take worse pix than that on more occasions than I care to admit to :blink:

Jane

Guest The Big Fish
I'm really impressed with that picture. never mind that it's from a phone, I'd be impressed anyway!

My main Canon has 12 megapix but I'm still getting used to it and manage to take worse pix than that on more occasions than I care to admit to :blink:

Jane

What model canon is it?

I have to confess, the picture was taken with something a little better than a camera phone :11:

IMG_4783resize.jpg

Guest Jane Russell

Jane

What model canon is it?

I have to confess, the picture was taken with something a little better than a camera phone :11:

IMG_4783resize.jpg

That's a great pic :D

I have an EOS 5D

Jane

Guest The Big Fish

350d here

You should be able to get some decent shots with the 5d

Mind you, ive only just started learning how to use this darn thing and ive had it a fair while now.

Must do better!