I make all my own as well twenty meshes wide four foot long have over three hundred hemp ones some a good few years old and fifty spun nylon ones in red as my sons enjoys ferreting as well

spun pole or heavy nylon mate :victory:

Aye was thinking heavy nylon was the way forward mate, but they have a drama with tangling an that, what do you think?

Cheers

yes mate they do tangle abit BUT with the proper care and attention its not too bad are you making them yourself ?

spun pole or heavy nylon mate :victory:

Aye was thinking heavy nylon was the way forward mate, but they have a drama with tangling an that, what do you think?

Cheers

yes mate they do tangle abit BUT with the proper care and attention its not too bad are you making them yourself ?

Na, am after buying some

I make all my own as well twenty meshes wide four foot long have over three hundred hemp ones some a good few years old and fifty spun nylon ones in red as my sons enjoys ferreting as well

Nice one mate, I think that the bright colors are a good idea, av seen some luminous yellow ones, think they would be ideal when theres low light and heavy bush...?

4FT or 3.6 min spun poly in canary yellow day glo yellow or white easy to see lasts for years

but if you are just starting up 10z nylon are quite a good net and last for years when you feel ready

have a go at making your own nets you will make mistakes to start with but practice makes perfect so they say and

there is no greater feeling when you see that rabbit hit a net you made yourself

GOOD LUCK MATE

Thanks for that tb25 :thumbs:

Yeah I would say that a nice heavy nylon is good for a beginner less tangles/ hassle/pains in the 5rse and about 3'6" long is a good all rounder .

Once you've got a bit more experience (and money :whistling:) you could start looking at other materials and sizes

ATB