Gary Middleton Lakey

I read that jack russel folks used Middleton stuff to strengthen heads and add vigor. Have a half Patterdale Jack cross that looks like a Middleton bred dog. Interesting stuff I read in Sean Frain's book "the Patterdale terrier". Posted this question before and wankers talking from their a hole replied. Nice to read comments from people who actually research...before they comment.

nae offence mate but take what frain writes way a pile a salt

bit like your self

:laugh: what have i said then, lets hear it?? wonder how long itll take ye arse lickers to appear :laugh::thumbs:

MOO youl never learn dude .

keep your bald opinions to yourself

yis chancer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some one some were many years ago was walking through some were in the British isles and a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder and low and be hold a terrier appeared . It was black and tan and 1

Garys legacy is his terriers makes me laugh when I read he only breeds show stuff

Posted Images

My mate has a g middleton bred lakey and the dog is a complete head fcuk! Way To hard for its own good! Looks a crackin dog but can't be kept with other male dogs as he just wants to kill them absolutly mental! Saying that tho if you were to stick him in a show ring I expect hell have a good chance of winning a few rosettes...just have to keep a muzzel on it while in reach of other dogs lol

My mate has a g middleton bred lakey and the dog is a complete head fcuk! Way To hard for its own good! Looks a crackin dog but can't be kept with other male dogs as he just wants to kill them absolutly mental! Saying that tho if you were to stick him in a show ring I expect hell have a good chance of winning a few rosettes...just have to keep a muzzel on it while in reach of other dogs lol

How old is the dog?

I would say about 3 or 4 but I'd have to ask him to be certain

Is your mate working him?

he used to be used on fox but now just a ratting dog when he gets the chance to get out mostly a house dog now that my mates got a baby on the way atb

just got of the phone to hime, he's 6 years old lol as I was a few years of the mark.
  • 2 weeks later...