Gary Middleton Lakey

I read that jack russel folks used Middleton stuff to strengthen heads and add vigor. Have a half Patterdale Jack cross that looks like a Middleton bred dog. Interesting stuff I read in Sean Frain's book "the Patterdale terrier". Posted this question before and wankers talking from their a hole replied. Nice to read comments from people who actually research...before they comment.

nae offence mate but take what frain writes way a pile a salt

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some one some were many years ago was walking through some were in the British isles and a flash of lightning and a crack of thunder and low and be hold a terrier appeared . It was black and tan and 1

Garys legacy is his terriers makes me laugh when I read he only breeds show stuff

Posted Images

I read that jack russel folks used Middleton stuff to strengthen heads and add vigor. Have a half Patterdale Jack cross that looks like a Middleton bred dog. Interesting stuff I read in Sean Frain's book "the Patterdale terrier". Posted this question before and wankers talking from their a hole replied. Nice to read comments from people who actually research...before they comment.

:D a mountain
  • Like 1

bit like your self

bit like your self

:laugh: what have i said then, lets hear it?? wonder how long itll take ye arse lickers to appear :laugh::thumbs:

Edited by reddawn

Don't think his Sam was Middleton bred if I remember right. His sire was Rex which was Gary's. There was no sister but a brother that was also white( gravel). I spent a lot of time with ken around the time he was getting into the parson club and he registered flint and maybe a dozen of his sons and daughters ( joker, rip, hassle. Barron). The club knew full well they were out of coloured dogs

pbrookes do you remember jill and judy ? .................. they all wanted stuff out of flint the wank gang chapman mousley and hulme all had flint stuff -- and denied it ,,i was on gouldys yard he had all his terriers pegged out in the paddock in the sun all standing to attention sheila atter was in awe and on the verge of orgasm when she saw them she pushed ken for the kc reg a lot of the kc stuff was goin down hill fast and needed the input -- gould/flint stuff went into the kc from the beginnig with the lountwood kennel of gerald shaw lountwood sam won the first official parson show i could fill a book .. chapman in his book had a few things to say about flint and the kc -- yet he had flint stuff on his yard and used it to form his foudation of kc stuff :D mously put it to his gear but could`nt produce anything anygood :D hulme despite saying for years and making a big issue about lakie blood not being allowed in the russell club had flint related stuff in the form of rushill alf :D .......

Stig how can you defend all this bollox. I seen a lot of Mr Goulds Flint bred dogs, and most if not all were not up to it. I remember he bought that black headed load of piss dog for a grand, and not for his working ability, but because he could make coin from it. I remember standing with old Kathy Sibbick, sorry if spelling aint correct, and them, talking about border to add head fox terrier for straight fronts, no wonder there aint much good white or black, and tan blood left, and dont start me on that clown Hulme lol. My buddy also went to tbags looking for a propper lakie, and he also had a fox terrier in his kennel breeding whites.

Don't think his Sam was Middleton bred if I remember right. His sire was Rex which was Gary's. There was no sister but a brother that was also white( gravel). I spent a lot of time with ken around the time he was getting into the parson club and he registered flint and maybe a dozen of his sons and daughters ( joker, rip, hassle. Barron). The club knew full well they were out of coloured dogs

pbrookes do you remember jill and judy ? .................. they all wanted stuff out of flint the wank gang chapman mousley and hulme all had flint stuff -- and denied it ,,i was on gouldys yard he had all his terriers pegged out in the paddock in the sun all standing to attention sheila atter was in awe and on the verge of orgasm when she saw them she pushed ken for the kc reg a lot of the kc stuff was goin down hill fast and needed the input -- gould/flint stuff went into the kc from the beginnig with the lountwood kennel of gerald shaw lountwood sam won the first official parson show i could fill a book .. chapman in his book had a few things to say about flint and the kc -- yet he had flint stuff on his yard and used it to form his foudation of kc stuff :D mously put it to his gear but could`nt produce anything anygood :D hulme despite saying for years and making a big issue about lakie blood not being allowed in the russell club had flint related stuff in the form of rushill alf :D .......

Stig how can you defend all this bollox. I seen a lot of Mr Goulds Flint bred dogs, and most if not all were not up to it. I remember he bought that black headed load of piss dog for a grand, and not for his working ability, but because he could make coin from it. I remember standing with old Kathy Sibbick, sorry if spelling aint correct, and them, talking about border to add head fox terrier for straight fronts, no wonder there aint much good white or black, and tan blood left, and dont start me on that clown Hulme lol. My buddy also went to tbags looking for a propper lakie, and he also had a fox terrier in his kennel breeding whites.

ffs have a go why dont you i dont get your post in response to mine what the feck are you on about --- where any where have i defened anyone read my posts feck all to do with defending anyone just informative posts for people that might be interested .. if you cant find decent blacks ,lakies or russells to do the job then you dont know the right people or where to look --seems everytime i make a post your gonna jump on my case without even reading it ..flint did a bit threw a bit of working stuff and show winners the son of flint that my mrs had did a bit and won 115 shows ... gouldy did`nt go to buy flint did`nt want the dog it came as part of a deal he made money out the dog so fecking what big deal he also turned down 8k for the dog from the yanks ... you seem to hold a few people responsable for the ruination of the working terrier dont forget the lads that have worked hard to keep them goin ---why not stick something up worth reading for a change lonesome ... Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

ffs have a go why dont you i dont get your post in response to mine what the feck are you on about --- where any where have i defened anyone read my posts feck all to do with defending anyone just informative posts for people that might be interested .. if you cant find decent blacks ,lakies or russells to do the job then you dont know the right people or where to look --seems everytime i make a post your gonna jump on my case without even reading it ..flint did a bit threw a bit of working stuff and show winners the son of flint that my mrs had did a bit and won 115 shows ... gouldy did`nt go to buy flint did`nt want the dog it came as part of a deal he made money out the dog so fecking what big deal he also turned down 8k for the dog from the yanks ... you seem to hold a few people responsable for the ruination of the working terrier dont forget the lads that have worked hard to keep them goin ---why not stick something up worth reading for a change lonesome ...

. I dont know why you bother posting your wealth of knowlege on here stig.

ffs have a go why dont you i dont get your post in response to mine what the feck are you on about --- where any where have i defened anyone read my posts feck all to do with defending anyone just informative posts for people that might be interested .. if you cant find decent blacks ,lakies or russells to do the job then you dont know the right people or where to look --seems everytime i make a post your gonna jump on my case without even reading it ..flint did a bit threw a bit of working stuff and show winners the son of flint that my mrs had did a bit and won 115 shows ... gouldy did`nt go to buy flint did`nt want the dog it came as part of a deal he made money out the dog so fecking what big deal he also turned down 8k for the dog from the yanks ... you seem to hold a few people responsable for the ruination of the working terrier dont forget the lads that have worked hard to keep them goin ---why not stick something up worth reading for a change lonesome ...

your right mate its a shame for them that are interested but i`ve done with it all now ...them that know ,know others just make it up ;) Edited by the_stig

your right mate its a shame for them that are interested but i`ve done with it all now ...them that know ,know others just make it up ;)

Stig the thread is about GM. I posted he used fox terrier you replied NOPE. So like you say theres them that know. As for Mr Goulds Flint lines, when i went to buy a russel of Mr Gould he was selling pups out of Flint, when i told him what i wanted it for he said your better getting pups from me old Stormer dog, as these are more for showing, his words. As i said before i enjoyed your posts, and i done the search like you said, good luck.
  • Like 1

your right mate its a shame for them that are interested but i`ve done with it all now ...them that know ,know others just make it up ;)

Stig the thread is about GM. I posted he used fox terrier you replied NOPE. So like you say theres them that know. As for Mr Goulds Flint lines, when i went to buy a russel of Mr Gould he was selling pups out of Flint, when i told him what i wanted it for he said your better getting pups from me old Stormer dog, as these are more for showing, his words. As i said before i enjoyed your posts, and i done the search like you said, good luck.

re the flint dog my post was a follow on reply to pbrookes---i`ve explained myself over gm and the fox terrier yis