some pics of my working greyhound

Guest fence_hopper

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself i have good reason to believe you are a grass

Edited by poacherman
  • Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Guest fence_hopper

cheers ftb your right this place is a fuking head reck at times specialy when all the locaal wannabe's want to have grafters like mine,i have put picks up of my dogs quite a few in the past of my beddy grey well the pics are of him when he is over 7yrs, most of them. i have had him since 17months also if you seen the picture i put up of my whippet i have had her since 6 weeks old doe's she look in bad nick as an adult. couple of lads of here seen her in a show the other week encluding strong stuff ask him was my little whippet in bad nick.

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

This is for the puppy peddler :thumbs:

th_100_0373.jpg

Hope it works

Bri

lol cheers mate very simualer to her brother we kept back, my brother owns him i'll pm you a pic when i get one.

Just joking mate. Lawerence is dead on we went for a mooch with the dogs before I decided to buy her. Told the wife I was only going for a look at the pup then i arrived home with her. The wife's face was a picture :laugh:

Getting a new camera later this week, will see if I can get some better pics up now I know how its done.

Bri