some pics of my working greyhound

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

Aubus and fencehopper, you ruined another post and finally they removed it. It was like listening to 2 kids, and now your at it again... dont ruin another good post...

cheers for that fella couldnt agree more :thumbs:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Fence hopper..The pic you put of the grey bitch was the only tidy dog you had there mate thats why i said i would buy her.

I dont care what you say the terrier that was there had fooking mange all over it..The black grey bitch you tryed selling me had bald patches also that looked like mange well she was in a real shit state nothing like the picture you used to advertise her..like i said you had what you wanted out of her pups then sold her on to someone else to breed out of.

What about that little pup stuck in the corner that didnt look in a good state that you sold to some guy when we were out walking...And what finaly killed it for me was when your brother head butted the pit in your garden...that was my Q to go.

You may fool these people but not me bud.

Yes the bitch in the pic is a nice bitch.

What kind of tw*t headbutts a dog

I phoned fence hopper enquiring about a dog he had for sale and he asked me which one was i talking about. It turnt out he had 3 dogs for sale. I went to see them and they were all in a bad state so i just walked. The lads a wrong un and 100% dog dealer but he acts like he is perfect on here.

Guest fence_hopper

I phoned fence hopper enquiring about a dog he had for sale and he asked me which one was i talking about. It turnt out he had 3 dogs for sale. I went to see them and they were all in a bad state so i just walked. The lads a wrong un and 100% dog dealer but he acts like he is perfect on here.

wtf never can you tell these people what dogs they where coz i dont have a clue, never had three dogs up for sale in my life so more bolloks, anyway explain abit more where your from etc what dogs you looked at. and for a first post people will be abit suspecies also what number did you ring me on? i'll tell you if its mine coz that aload of bolloks if ever i have heard them coz my dogs are always in top nick plus i never had more than 4 dogs in my kennels as i only have 3 runs all only big enough for one dog and i keep my old dog in the house and i have had a whippet since 6 weeks she#s coming on 2 1 greyhound i have pwned since last summer she's going no where never tried to sell her. i give a greyhound to a mate and sold a terrier and anothergreyhound to a fella of here. (forgot to add i the 4 dog is a grey and going for free)

so come knock my door and tell me, theres alot of anglesy pricks on here bit cowerdly they are havent the bottle to do it to my face so trying to give me a bad name on here lol if i was anything like this cheeky b@sterd is saying ai'd change my name

you dont seem to have mutch to say do you pal,whats up you been sussed lad :censored:

Guest fence_hopper

listen people my little fella broke my camera that cost 350 quid ffs so i'll try my best to sort some pics outof all my dogs runs for you tommorow

kyzer still her reply

anyone in north wales pop in and see for yourselves

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

right lads another thing like stabba's profile lol it is mobbed by fuking idiots local people being nosey c**ts i'll be asking for my account to be closed and make a new one to stay in contact with some good mates i have met of here.

I wouldn't take it too seriously mate.

The amount of messers on this site is unreal - I don't think half of them would know one ond of a dug from the other.

Its more fun if you play their childish games and wind them up a bit - hence my new avatar :laugh:

FTB