some pics of my working greyhound

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

oh i am collie grey i'm the next hancock :laugh: i been hunting since i was a wee lad so its taking me a long time to bring down the dog game :clapper: thanks for warning every anubis sure they'll take your word for it :laugh: like i say if i drove 6 hours drive lol and got told know deal i'd be pissed to :laugh:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Guest Anubis

Mate you have already told everybody that i did not want the black grey bitch because i wasnt happy about her condition.

If your going to lie atleast remember what you said :laugh:

Guest fence_hopper

Mate you have already told everybody that i did not want the black grey bitch because i wasnt happy about her condition.

:laugh: you did want her i just wouldnt sell her to you, so who's lying thats on my kids lives. anyway anubis dont bother replying again coz what you say means shit to me or anyone else. people will make there own minds up like they have done when visiting me before your the first dickhead to of come to my place and the last

Guest fence_hopper

bluediamond strong bitch bud she been worked?

mlb said it before and i'll say it again belter :clapper:

yes mate she does work. A few injuries here and there but nothing serious. she very keen aswell. nothing stops her from doing what she does best.

nice one mate there a good crack the pures you carnt fault them on heart and deterination :thumbs:

Guest Anubis

:laugh: you did want her i just wouldnt sell her to you, so who's lying thats on my kids lives. anyway anubis dont bother replying again coz what you say means shit to me or anyone else. people will make there own minds up like they have done when visiting me before your the first dickhead to of come to my place and the last

Your a strange lad...if we are on about the black bitch as i said. In other posts you have said already that i didnt take the bitch because your own words she was a bit flaky remember.People only have to read old posts and its all there to see your lies.As i said you havent even got the brains to remember what you said.Make your mind up :laugh:

Buy the way the pic of the terrier you put up that wasnt the terrier at your house the day i was there..fook me you go through some dogs.I would never swear on my kids lives even if i was in the right or wrong.

If one thing comes good out of this you might have more respect for your dogs.I'll be happy with that.

I wasnt pissed of with walking away with nothing that day..I would travel the country for a good dog but wont buy it if its not up to my standards.I was pissed off about the fact that you put a pic up of her when she was in good nick..then to travel 8 hours and the petrol bill and find you have been lied to.As i said you had your fun with her in the field smashed her up.Then bred her got your pups then tryed to pass her onto someone else but i see through you and had the sense to walk away...after seeing what i come across.Never mind i can live with that you live and learn.

If one person doesnt fall for your lies and makes the same mistakes as me then im happy.

Guest fence_hopper

Your a strange lad...if we are on about the black bitch as i said. In other posts you have said already that i didnt take the bitch because your own words she was a bit flaky remember.People only have to read old posts and its all there to see your lies.As i said you havent even got the brains to remember what you said.Make your mind up :laugh:

Buy the way the pic of the terrier you put up that wasnt the terrier at your house the day i was there..fook me you go through some dogs.I would never swear on my kids lives even if i was in the right or wrong.

If one thing comes good out of this you might have more respect for your dogs.I'll be happy with that.

I wasnt pissed of with walking away with nothing that day..I would travel the country for a good dog but wont buy it if its not up to my standards.I was pissed off about the fact that you put a pic up of her when she was in good nick..then to travel 8 hours and the petrol bill and find you have been lied to.As i said you had your fun with her in the field smashed her up.Then bred her got your pups then tryed to pass her onto someone else but i see through you and had the sense to walk away...after seeing what i come across.Never mind i can live with that you live and learn.

If one person doesnt fall for your lies and makes the same mistakes as me then im happy.

boring me there, got to the part about the terrier well i have only ever had the two one i rehomed about 3 yrs ago and the one above. and yes you still wanted the bitch, so you didnt try knock me down then :laugh: you now the trueth so carry on talking shit