some pics of my working greyhound

Guest fence_hopper

Guest joe ox

fence_hopper, judging by some replys on here you sound like a dog dealing chav who thinks he is something special by doing the basic things like feed, clean and walking dogs. What a fecking tosser wankerzo4.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Guest fence_hopper

the pics i first put up are when some fella on here said my dogs are full of mange lol, so i took that pic to put up but had trouble putting it on :no:

you dont get better looked after than my dogs tripe 5 days a week cleaned everyday, walked everyday hunted through out the winter, in galvanized runs with drainage, wormed regualer, quite afew lads have been to my place and had nothing but good to say but when someone trys getting a dog for next to nothing and being rude about it they can :feck: she went to a fella day after and there was no problems, apart from when i got her back of my mate she'sd lost some condition and had some dandruff. reason i mention this is because i have fuk all to hide and have some good mebers to vouch for me.

thank you very much for the kind words poacher3161 :thumbs:

better looked after lol,anybody who dont do the above dont deserve dogs mate.clean mine out twice a day,and walk them twice a day also work them hard in winter plus they get tripe in morn and afternoon.and they are in galv runs but sleep in a palace.wormed every 6 weeks does tha make me better than you,personally i dont think so each to their own if you are getting slaged off here if i was you id put it down to jelouse people.

totally agree with you johny :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

Fence hopper..The pic you put of the grey bitch was the only tidy dog you had there mate thats why i said i would buy her.

I dont care what you say the terrier that was there had fooking mange all over it..The black grey bitch you tryed selling me had bald patches also that looked like mange well she was in a real shit state nothing like the picture you used to advertise her..like i said you had what you wanted out of her pups then sold her on to someone else to breed out of.

What about that little pup stuck in the corner that didnt look in a good state that you sold to some guy when we were out walking...And what finaly killed it for me was when your brother head butted the pit in your garden...that was my Q to go.

You may fool these people but not me bud.

Yes the bitch in the pic is a nice bitch.

ANUBIS ..... correct if i am wrong ?? but are you the dodgy looking fat f**ker from the midlands that fence hopper would not sell a dog too ??? is this the true reason why you are now slagging him off ??? i think you need to grow up pal !!!

here's a few truth's about this thread , the black grey hound bitch and the choclate terrier where both viewed and bought by a good mate of mine a couple of days after "anubis" visited fence hoppers home . the choclate terrier was and still is in perfect condition although i will say that the greyhound bitch had what i would call dry skin but no bald patch's, this was probably down too the fact that the idiot who fence hopper had taken the bitch off has no idea how to conditon a dog . this same fella is where the pup stuck in the corner came from . how do i know ??? i know because i had the litter brother to it which is now dead !!

so there we have it folks "anubis" is having a bitchy slag off moment because he is jealous ..... as for "fence hopper" yes he is an argumentative git at times but the guy is true to his word and keeps all of his dogs well .

put some more pics up fence hopper ....... and bin them f**king trainers lol

alright fella long time no here, my little fella broke my camera ffs, i'd have loads of pics up otherwise only, i'll get one within the next month as i got other things i need to pay for at the min

alright mate long time no here, my little fella broke the

Guest fence_hopper

fence_hopper, judging by some replys on here you sound like a dog dealing chav who thinks he is something special by doing the basic things like feed, clean and walking dogs. What a fecking tosser wankerzo4.gif

ah is this a follow on from these shit welsh sheep jokes that you do, to try to make yourself look funny, well as you know i seen through them on another topic that got deleted about summer hunting :yes: but one things for sure the rest of thl will soon see through you to :thumbs: dont realy want to comment back to you again so carry on :wankerzo4: and as said i wouldnt sell him the dog as he was trying to get it for next to nothing, he came a long way so was upset.

buy the way anubis the price you wanted her for and i declined your offer is the privce i sold her to some fella from mid wales, he didnt even neeed to knock me down as i could see he was a genuine bloke with goood dog knowlage. he also had the ns bred choclate dog for less than i bought him.

little story about that terrier, i owned one like him before same stamp everything, i asked a mate to keep an eye out for another for me, well he found one so off we went for miles into the welsh mountains, so we arrived at this farm was told this dog was a belter, so of we walked up the track, met the fella and he took urs up to the terriers, fuk me it was freezing with about a foot of snow on the ground, well there the little terrier was ugly as fuk matted fur stinking of piss, full of conjuntivitis (spelling) well got him own within the hour he was bathed twice blow dryed then shaved with the horse clippers which he then looked like this and i only had him for a bout 7 to 8 weeks

008-1.jpg

this pic is of the dog when i brought him home after i bathed him twice and before i clipped him down

008-3.jpg

i wont bring nothing that hasnt been checked over into my kennels and any problems they have sorted out

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest joe ox

i only had him for a bout 7 to 8 weeks

You kept that dog a long time didnt you? your nothing but a dog dealer/pedlar wankerzo4.gif

As for the rest of thl seeing threw me! well that really concerns me boogy.gif

Its so easy to see threw you your transparent!!! PEDLAR

Guest fence_hopper

You kept that dog a long time didnt you? your nothing but a dog dealer/pedlar wankerzo4.gif

ok joe cox if it realy makes you feel better i'm a peddler :D end off

Guest fence_hopper

Whatever bout anything else, whats she like on the lamp, does she run clever,,

bit

she used mainly on the lamp, she's a handy bitch, she keeps me happy otherwise she wouldnt be in my kennel. as you know theres a hunting ban and some dodgy fekers on here so carnt say to much, she runs the lamp well :thumbs:

Guest joe ox

ok joe cox if it realy makes you feel better i'm a peddler biggrin.gif end off

I better be carefull what i say or you might come and sort me out DOG PEDLAR laugh.giflaugh.gif

As for the grew bitch not being in your kennel if she werent anygood, well she is probably only in your kennel untill you get the chance to peddle her on feck.gif

Guest Anubis

Look i have nothing to prove...ive warned everyone about this guy its up to you guys to make your mind up.

He is a puppy peddler and the sort that will finally kill the dogs game for us all.