Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Really smart bitch she is, can't wait for this season to come, see what my greys made of, not got any decent pics yet as she's not in good condition, only had her 2 weeks!

collie/grey will be coming to mine in a couple of months time to take a pup from the blue bitch and she sez it how it is, so looking forward to meeting you

and a young lad popped to mine from the country about to weeks ago ERYRI i dont know him only of here pm him anyone to ask what he thought, theres alot of dickheads that keep there dogs in a sorry state here and you can fuk of if you think i'm one. like i say get yourselves down here got nothing to hide atleast some people no what the fuk there looking at.

I certainly am comeing to yours to get a pup and if your dogs are shit then i will say but i have no doubt that your dogs are in good health, that blue bitch looks the picture of health. Just because a dog has a shabby coat and a couple of bold patches doesn't mean it has bloody mange!! My dogs had shitty/scurfy coats a month ago purely because they had fleas which i hadn't noticed, frontine sorted them out right away, coats are looking good now.

c/g the grey bitch was at the guy you picked ammo of when you came down, she was there for 2 weeks he left 2 young lads look after her as well :censored: he was keeping her on sawdust and the lads where taking her lamping but feeding her before they went :blink: fuk i was straight up there to get her when i found out i also had the pup of him the one the fat tramps talking about (i gave her to some young girl,i carnt say her circumstances but there bad) its only a pet but she in a loving home for life.

If she was in his care she probably was in shite condition! But atleast you got her off him that's the main thing, you don't have to justify yourself to me as i already know your sound! f**k what other people say, as long as your happy with your dogs condition that's all that matters.

Guest fence_hopper

thanks cg notice dogfacekillers reading frist time i met him end of the season anubis seen my whippet to so she was in shit nick/ welldfk seen her about 3-4 monhts ago maybe he'll tell you what condition she was in to

well thanks hopper and tb25 at end of day wtf has it got to do with anyone else on wat you do there your dogs you now wat they can do so why worry about others you have some nice dogs peeps yous to pick on me on here but i can rise above them and i now wat my dogs can do but i gess couse im femal we cant hunt lol well there wrong theres a few on here that have been out with me to now but hey atb mate mlb hope to meet you soon

Guest DogFaceKillah

the bitch is poor, an the dog man behind is a pikkeeey!

only kidden all his dogs top nick! an fence facker knows the crack!

Edited by DogFaceKillah
Guest fence_hopper

baa baa baa

wow another welsh joke :doh:

can i just say i'm proud to fly a welsh flag :toast:

better than having your land full of mosks.

Edited by fence_hopper

the pics i first put up are when some fella on here said my dogs are full of mange lol, so i took that pic to put up but had trouble putting it on :no:

you dont get better looked after than my dogs tripe 5 days a week cleaned everyday, walked everyday hunted through out the winter, in galvanized runs with drainage, wormed regualer, quite afew lads have been to my place and had nothing but good to say but when someone trys getting a dog for next to nothing and being rude about it they can :feck: she went to a fella day after and there was no problems, apart from when i got her back of my mate she'sd lost some condition and had some dandruff. reason i mention this is because i have fuk all to hide and have some good mebers to vouch for me.

thank you very much for the kind words poacher3161 :thumbs:

better looked after lol,anybody who dont do the above dont deserve dogs mate.clean mine out twice a day,and walk them twice a day also work them hard in winter plus they get tripe in morn and afternoon.and they are in galv runs but sleep in a palace.wormed every 6 weeks does tha make me better than you,personally i dont think so each to their own if you are getting slaged off here if i was you id put it down to jelouse people.

Fence hopper..The pic you put of the grey bitch was the only tidy dog you had there mate thats why i said i would buy her.

I dont care what you say the terrier that was there had fooking mange all over it..The black grey bitch you tryed selling me had bald patches also that looked like mange well she was in a real shit state nothing like the picture you used to advertise her..like i said you had what you wanted out of her pups then sold her on to someone else to breed out of.

What about that little pup stuck in the corner that didnt look in a good state that you sold to some guy when we were out walking...And what finaly killed it for me was when your brother head butted the pit in your garden...that was my Q to go.

You may fool these people but not me bud.

Yes the bitch in the pic is a nice bitch.

ANUBIS ..... correct if i am wrong ?? but are you the dodgy looking fat f**ker from the midlands that fence hopper would not sell a dog too ??? is this the true reason why you are now slagging him off ??? i think you need to grow up pal !!!

here's a few truth's about this thread , the black grey hound bitch and the choclate terrier where both viewed and bought by a good mate of mine a couple of days after "anubis" visited fence hoppers home . the choclate terrier was and still is in perfect condition although i will say that the greyhound bitch had what i would call dry skin but no bald patch's, this was probably down too the fact that the idiot who fence hopper had taken the bitch off has no idea how to conditon a dog . this same fella is where the pup stuck in the corner came from . how do i know ??? i know because i had the litter brother to it which is now dead !!

so there we have it folks "anubis" is having a bitchy slag off moment because he is jealous ..... as for "fence hopper" yes he is an argumentative git at times but the guy is true to his word and keeps all of his dogs well .

put some more pics up fence hopper ....... and bin them f**king trainers lol