Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Guest Anubis

Fence hopper..The pic you put of the grey bitch was the only tidy dog you had there mate thats why i said i would buy her.

I dont care what you say the terrier that was there had fooking mange all over it..The black grey bitch you tryed selling me had bald patches also that looked like mange well she was in a real shit state nothing like the picture you used to advertise her..like i said you had what you wanted out of her pups then sold her on to someone else to breed out of.

What about that little pup stuck in the corner that didnt look in a good state that you sold to some guy when we were out walking...And what finaly killed it for me was when your brother head butted the pit in your garden...that was my Q to go.

You may fool these people but not me bud.

Yes the bitch in the pic is a nice bitch.

Guest fence_hopper

Fence hopper..The pic you put of the grey bitch was the only tidy dog you had there mate thats why i said i would buy her.

I dont care what you say the terrier that was there had fooking mange all over it..The black grey bitch you tryed selling me had bald patches also that looked like mange well she was in a real shit state nothing like the picture you used to advertise her..like i said you had what you wanted out of her pups then sold her on to someone else to breed out of.

What about that little pup stuck in the corner that didnt look in a good state that you sold to some guy when we were out walking...And what finaly killed it for me was when your brother head butted the pit in your garden...that was my Q to go.

You may fool these people but not me bud.

Yes the bitch in the pic is a nice bitch.

pmsl :laugh: dont have clue, anyone concerned about the terrier pm ferret of here he bought him of me, and that little pup you fat nob was of the same guy who i took the greyhound back off, took me 2 weeks to get her right, now in a loving home. and listen here i'm fooling nobody pm mally otter csd88 polecats mate bob downey oneforthepot parsley woz pippa (who came down a week after you), and i can give more names than that, also you fat prick i have never seen mange in my life so how the fuk my dogs have it :censored::censored::censored: anyone in north wales or passing drop in and see for yourself.

anubis your dogs are shit nothing special you just got a good cammera, if them dogs are worke dof yours i'm jesus b***%*d christ :censored:

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

soon as i get a new cammera they'll be plenty of pics, you know fuk all about dogs, you dont even know what mange is, and i'd have dogs running around with it with 3 small kids that go into the runs and come for walks dont be fokin daft you fat stupid c**t, i'm writing this and you carnt see how mad i am :censored: coz i'm telling you if you think a fat nob like you bothers me think a b***%*d gen :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

Really smart bitch she is, can't wait for this season to come, see what my greys made of, not got any decent pics yet as she's not in good condition, only had her 2 weeks!

collie/grey will be coming to mine in a couple of months time to take a pup from the blue bitch and she sez it how it is, so looking forward to meeting you

and a young lad popped to mine from the country about to weeks ago ERYRI i dont know him only of here pm him anyone to ask what he thought, theres alot of dickheads that keep there dogs in a sorry state here and you can fuk of if you think i'm one. like i say get yourselves down here got nothing to hide atleast some people no what the fuk there looking at.

edited to say why didnt you say to the lad wqho headbutted the dog, we know fukin why dont we.

Edited by fence_hopper

Really smart bitch she is, can't wait for this season to come, see what my greys made of, not got any decent pics yet as she's not in good condition, only had her 2 weeks!

collie/grey will be coming to mine in a couple of months time to take a pup from the blue bitch and she sez it how it is, so looking forward to meeting you

and a young lad popped to mine from the country about to weeks ago ERYRI i dont know him only of here pm him anyone to ask what he thought, theres alot of dickheads that keep there dogs in a sorry state here and you can fuk of if you think i'm one. like i say get yourselves down here got nothing to hide atleast some people no what the fuk there looking at.

I certainly am comeing to yours to get a pup and if your dogs are shit then i will say but i have no doubt that your dogs are in good health, that blue bitch looks the picture of health. Just because a dog has a shabby coat and a couple of bold patches doesn't mean it has bloody mange!! My dogs had shitty/scurfy coats a month ago purely because they had fleas which i hadn't noticed, frontine sorted them out right away, coats are looking good now.

Guest fence_hopper

I certainly am comeing to yours to get a pup and if your dogs are shit then i will say but i have no doubt that your dogs are in good health, that blue bitch looks the picture of health. Just because a dog has a shabby coat and a couple of bold patches doesn't mean it has bloody mange!! My dogs had shitty/scurfy coats a month ago purely because they had fleas which i hadn't noticed, frontine sorted them out right away, coats are looking good now.

c/g the grey bitch was at the guy you picked ammo of when you came down, she was there for 2 weeks he left 2 young lads look after her as well :censored: he was keeping her on sawdust and the lads where taking her lamping but feeding her before they went :blink: fuk i was straight up there to get her when i found out i also had the pup of him the one the fat tramps talking about (i gave her to some young girl,i carnt say her circumstances but there bad) its only a pet but she in a loving home for life.