some pics of my working greyhound

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

Did she hunt up much when you first got her? What is her recall like now?

FH, its good to see another working grey. I think they are deadly when you get a good one. Keep us updated on her next season :thumbs:

May I ask what studs she has on her pedigree? Is she about 25 inches and about 58lbs? :hmm:

cheers for all the good comments everyone :thumbs:

when i first got he rin the field she hunted up pritty well, she dont do it as much now as i use her on the lamp maily and occasianly if i go with my mates she draws with the terriers very strong bitch.

her father is mineola farloe son of top honch her dam is also from mineola, 27 tts and 65pound :thumbs:

Edited by fence_hopper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

really nice bitch mate ...nice trainers too

all dogs lookin very well lads and mlb lol see you all havin some fun when the season starts atb

FTB anychance of answering my question mate. you know what im talking about. because messers are just messers and its a laugh but grasses are scum. if you cant answer my question and explain yourself

Did she hunt up much when you first got her? What is her recall like now?

FH, its good to see another working grey. I think they are deadly when you get a good one. Keep us updated on her next season :thumbs:

May I ask what studs she has on her pedigree? Is she about 25 inches and about 58lbs? :hmm:

cheers for all the good comments everyone :thumbs:

when i first got he rin the field she hunted up pritty well, she dont do it as much now as i use her on the lamp maily and occasianly if i go with my mates she draws with the terriers very strong bitch.

her father is mineola farloe son of top honch her dam is also from mineola :thumbs:

she catches the odd thing in the dark lol this was the result of a rabbit bashing session lol

bloody brambles :D

skyinshowandkids120.jpg

Great Dog, she looks+sounds spot on for most quarry :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

the pics i first put up are when some fella on here said my dogs are full of mange lol, so i took that pic to put up but had trouble putting it on :no:

you dont get better looked after than my dogs tripe 5 days a week cleaned everyday, walked everyday hunted through out the winter, in galvanized runs with drainage, wormed regualer, quite afew lads have been to my place and had nothing but good to say but when someone trys getting a dog for next to nothing and being rude about it they can :feck: she went to a fella day after and there was no problems, apart from when i got her back of my mate she'sd lost some condition and had some dandruff. reason i mention this is because i have fuk all to hide and have some good mebers to vouch for me.

thank you very much for the kind words poacher3161 :thumbs:

Edited by fence_hopper