Evening all

I have recently got a second hand trap from a nice forum member.I trapped a few magpies but my decoy bird died. So i thought to my self '' wait till the holiday ( 2 weeks time) to be over and i will reset it :whistling::clapper: ,i got up two days ago and found a magpie in the trap RESULT, i trapped one this morning and i despacted that. the trap has just gone off :clapper: and there are two more birds waiting to join the rest. :toast:

Edited by beechris

HI guys i had 86 magpies two years ago and about 40 last year so just started again im on 4 now, they ent so much of a problem this year, i caught most of them in a 2 mile area so just shows how many there was! black caps long tail tits ect all look to be on the increse now :clapper:

HI guys i had 86 magpies two years ago and about 40 last year so just started again im on 4 now, they ent so much of a problem this year, i caught most of them in a 2 mile area so just shows how many there was! black caps long tail tits ect all look to be on the increse now :clapper:

Well done main man. nice to hear what im doing is helping :clapper:

KEEP AT THEM FELLAS ,

I FOR ONE WOULD HATE NOT TO SEE A MAGPIE OR TWO ABOUT ..........

HOWEVER LIKE ANYTHING WHAT WE DO IS ABOUT CONTROL NOT EXTINCTION .............

A WHILE AGO I HAD 37 IN A WEEK FROM ONE TRAP ! ............. NOW CONSIDERING THAT THERES ANOTHER 4 MEN WITHIN 2 MILES OF ME THAT HAVE LARSONS RUNNING YOU CAN IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF THE BLACK AND WHITE BUGGARS THERES ABOUT !

THIS YEAR IVE HAD A LOT OF CARRIONS , COMING TO THE MAGGIE CALL BIRD .........

WITHOUT A DOUBT ......... SINCE I STARTED YRS AGO PUTTING UP NEST BOXES AND TRAPPING CORVIDS ..... THERES BEEN A HUGE POPULATION BOOM IN CERTAIN SMALL BIRD NUMBERS .........

WELL DONE LADS

DUCKWING