injecting pups

well lads my bitch recently had 2 pups and have yet to be injected...just wondering if you think it is a good idea to inject them myself or should i bring them to the vet???

is there much difference in doing it either way??

which way do you get it done??

cheers craig

Edited by craigheff

Well to be honest I'd take them to a Vet if I was you.

I have known of lads injecting pups with what were either out of date injections or injections that were not stored properly and each one of the dogs that were injected have died bar one Lurcher which was real ill.

I'd just get it done properly at a vets, for the sake of £20 a shot, you get peace of mind as well.

The price of jabs now at the vets is exstorsonate and it pays to shop around.The one shot jabs that can be bought imho i dont have that mutch faith in them and due to distemper being rare now in my area lads would sooner use them than go to the vets.

The price of jabs now at the vets is exstorsonate and it pays to shop around.The one shot jabs that can be bought imho i dont have that mutch faith in them and due to distemper being rare now in my area lads would sooner use them than go to the vets.

got the both jabs at the vets £32 all in not that dear and if the pup dont work out if has to go to new home it will have the paper work i.e holidays ect?proof and can be put in kennels :thumbs: