• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah they are brilliant thats why so many people use them still nowadays FTB

Posted Images

Guest little lurcher

kerry blue crosses spot on game as you like.Any type off game you hunt or did pre ban. you would have need the 3/4 cross for hares like most 1/2 crosses A bit heavy. and if brought on right like any other cross spot on with other dogs I will leave little lurcher to tell the rest........

my lad Tyler is an excellent all rounder , no reserve , game a fxxk and as loyal and bidding as you could wish for , i have NO complaints about him what so ever and im proud to have him , he lost a toe whilst with cheshire poacher but as he will tell you he has no regrets about him being rehomed here as he sees his lad worked hard and with excellent results , he wasnt worked as hard last year as id had health issues , but many of the members here have ran with this dog , and ive not heard a bad work against him , he was brought over from ireland i believe and its his brother whom is many times over show champ and is rough coated not smooth as tyler , although on touching his coat you can tell he has it in him

def id go for a 3/4 bred again , excellent temp , brave as a lion and steady as a rock

not long ago sire his first litter to a wheaton cross bitch , a couple of members on here have pups from that litter

here is the link to an older thread on the cross with pics of mine

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138323&st=0

we all know there is only 1 type of wheaten, the working type! All others are pretenders, and a disgrace to the origional dogs.

never a truer word spoken ,thank you ,so glad there some one else that thinks the same way as me.

alryt chris i had a pup of you last year out of heather nitch i fink it was... hows rest of the litter doing mate ?/

alright mate ,what i no of are ok ,they 9months old now ,the 1 we kept back got poisend along with my dog mac ,lost the pup but mac is sound, lost me head for abit wanting to kill people,lol hows yours.

yeh im not bad mate 2bh f*****g army tellin me im going to afgan soon like but owell.... did it how that happen then sum c**t fling it over your fence??? mac was that the massie dog u had??? me brothers do aint very talll bout 23 or so but its as wide as u like an mad as a stick, shes had a few rabbits but jst waiting nw 4 next year [bANNED TEXT] she sees owt else like