slauki greyhounds

Guest michael.hudson7

Guest michael.hudson7
post-18456-127420722866_thumb.jpgHey guys and gals i got me a 1st cross saluki greyhound first time i have had one, just wondered what peoples experience's are with this breed of longdogs.

i heard that they are untrainable only any good for large fields and they are thick ,,,,

who ever told you that are full of shit a first x saluki grayhound is a best all round dog your gona get

i always thought GREYHOUND was spelt with a e not A ..

i heard that they are untrainable only any good for large fields and they are thick ,,,,

who ever told you that are full of shit a first x saluki grayhound is a best all round dog your gona get

i always thought GREYHOUND was spelt with a e not A ..

i will said you a gold medal

it all depends there is good and bad in every cross i had a saluki greyhound 2 year a go was as thick as shit but the bitch iv just gave away totaly different she was on the ball

you will get different opinions as people have different experiences atb jenna

vert true as you said you heard so you dont no from experiance.u couldnt be anymore wrong they are a plesure 2 own and work. they are 1 of the best allround dogs that can take every thing

Edited by mighty celt

i hope their ok cos i got a litter of 10 here 5 weeks old seriously though in my experience they make good dogs on long ears or good allrounders depending what you put in to them as pups but that goes for all crosses imo.

it all depends there is good and bad in every cross i had a saluki greyhound 2 year a go was as thick as shit but the bitch iv just gave away totaly different she was on the ball

you will get different opinions as people have different experiences atb jenna

Why was yours thick as shit?