just a question

gav22

your a fu*king nob you just showed what kind of person you are how the fu*k could you sleep at night without going to look for your dog you pri*k after the poor thing giving its all you abandon it at the side of the road injured you shouldn be let have dogs you :wankerzo4: your the type of wanna be hunter thats giving everyone else a bad name

IM NOT A KNOB OR A PRICK IT TOOK ME 2 1\2 HOURS TO GET HOME FROM WHERE I LOST MY DOG. THE FELLA I HAD BEEN OUT WITH LIVED HALF HOUR AWAY PHONED HIM HE WENT TO THE LAY BY WITH A FEW FELLAS WITH LAMPS WITH NO LUCK I PHONED THE POLICE STATIONS NEAR BY, NEXT DAY THE RSPCA, PUT AN AD IN 2 LOCAL PAPERS, PUT IT ON LOCAL RADIO STATIONS.SO DID ALL I COULD TO GET THE DOG BACK.AS IT WA WINTER & THE LAY BY WAS PITCH BLACK DIDNT SEE HIM JUMP OUT BEHIND ME SO CARRIED THINKING HE WAS A SLEEP UNDER THE COAT. THATS WHAT HAPPENED SO NOT GOING TO MAKE UP ANOTHER STORY. YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHOS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE SO YOU f**k OFF YOU PRICK & KNOB

your still a prick :boxing::boxing:

gav22

your a fu*king nob you just showed what kind of person you are how the fu*k could you sleep at night without going to look for your dog you pri*k after the poor thing giving its all you abandon it at the side of the road injured you shouldn be let have dogs you :wankerzo4: your the type of wanna be hunter thats giving everyone else a bad name

IM NOT A KNOB OR A PRICK IT TOOK ME 2 1\2 HOURS TO GET HOME FROM WHERE I LOST MY DOG. THE FELLA I HAD BEEN OUT WITH LIVED HALF HOUR AWAY PHONED HIM HE WENT TO THE LAY BY WITH A FEW FELLAS WITH LAMPS WITH NO LUCK I PHONED THE POLICE STATIONS NEAR BY, NEXT DAY THE RSPCA, PUT AN AD IN 2 LOCAL PAPERS, PUT IT ON LOCAL RADIO STATIONS.SO DID ALL I COULD TO GET THE DOG BACK.AS IT WA WINTER & THE LAY BY WAS PITCH BLACK DIDNT SEE HIM JUMP OUT BEHIND ME SO CARRIED THINKING HE WAS A SLEEP UNDER THE COAT. THATS WHAT HAPPENED SO NOT GOING TO MAKE UP ANOTHER STORY. YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHOS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE SO YOU f**k OFF YOU PRICK & KNOB

your still a prick :boxing::boxing:

OH WELL ILL NOT LOSE ANY SLEEP ABOUT YOU

when you lose a dog on the job do you ever feel like giving the sport up?

I was gutted losing mine, I mean proper f*cking wounded!!!! but it just made me want to get out and dig more. Not for one second did I think this is too much and I'm gonna pack it in. Not even holding a dead dog that had just been dug out that I had brought on from a 9 week old pup made me feel like packing it in. Losing a dog just makes you realise that you've gotta be serious and do your best for your terriers when ever they go under.

Really if someone isn't prepared to take on what could happen then maybe this isn't the sport for them? and to be honest the only thing that has pissed me off was not getting out with the terriers enough!

I also wouldn't advise anyone to have their grafters in the house as pets, because the kids get attached and your Missus will threaten to Bin Bag you every time the terrier comes back with a few knocks and lumps. If the terrier ends up dead the pan lids will cry for a day and a night none stop. That's what I've found out anyway, I'd keep your grafters kennelled up and away from the family.