just a question

I LOST MY DOG DIGGER ONLY A FEW WEEKS BACK, HE WAS NEARLY 10YRS OLD, HE WAS A TRUE LITTLE FRIEND N 1 OF MY BEST EVER DIGGING PARTNERS. IT BREAKS MY HEART [bANNED TEXT] I THINK OF HIM, BUT ILE STILL WORK HIS OFFSPRING. HE LIVED 4 HIS WORK I RETIRED HIM A FEW TIMES, BUT HE WASNT HAPPY SAT IN THE KENNELS HE BURST HIS SELF FOR WORK, HE LIVED FOR IT, SADLY HE DIED DOING IT. I NEW HIM INSIDE OUT AS HE DID ME, THINK TO MYSELF THATS THE WAY HE WOULD AV WANTED, ILE NEVER FORGET THE 10YRS OF PLEASURE WE HAD. I FEEL HONOURED TO HAVE HAD HIM IN MY KENNELS N ILE SMILE TO MYSELF EVERY TIME I THINK OF HIM

• Like 1

Its a hard part of the game mate,...but it happens,...i would rather loose one like that, than hit buy a car, or dying of kidney failure on the sofa when its 12 years old.

However, what is upsetting, is when one dosnt make the grade!,...and you have to part ways forever..

Kye,..

First of all I'm sorry for your lost mate.

Sometimes I feel the same when my dog collects some bad punishments not only if lost. We were lucky enough till now and haven't lost any of ours, but we keep a male who has lost his balls in action, and a female who lost her face, and in both case I felt the same, but after some weeks I was better, and went out for dig again, so the time will recover your soul.

its always hard! i have lost two in the last two seasons both were cracking little bitches, both circumstances were bad and i nearly went the wrong way, but we went out and found another pup fairly soon from real good stuff no names just worker to worker, and with the pup about you soon forget the trauma but never forget the dogs!! every good performance at particular earths your mind gets cast back to them.

a couple of mates have said they would of gave it all up if they had lost a dog but life goes on and digging is part of my life!

RIP all those lost

oli

I HAD BEEN TO MID WALES DIGING FOR THE WEEK END WOKED A GOOD BLACK DOG I HAD HE GOT A BIT MARKED UP PUT HIM IN THE FOOT WELL WITH A COAT OVER HIM WITH THE HEATER ON PART WAY HOME I PULLED UP IN A LAY BY FOR A PISS WHEN I GOT HOME SHOUTED THE DOG HE DIDNT COME LIFTED THE COAT NOT THERE MUST HAVE JUMPED OUT BEHIND ME WHEN I GOT OUT FOR A PISS. NEVER WENT OUT AFTER THAT JUST GOT A NEW PAT PUP 11 WEEKS OLD NOW GOING TO STAT GOING BACK OUT WHEN SHES OLDER

I HAD BEEN TO MID WALES DIGING FOR THE WEEK END WOKED A GOOD BLACK DOG I HAD HE GOT A BIT MARKED UP PUT HIM IN THE FOOT WELL WITH A COAT OVER HIM WITH THE HEATER ON PART WAY HOME I PULLED UP IN A LAY BY FOR A PISS WHEN I GOT HOME SHOUTED THE DOG HE DIDNT COME LIFTED THE COAT NOT THERE MUST HAVE JUMPED OUT BEHIND ME WHEN I GOT OUT FOR A PISS. NEVER WENT OUT AFTER THAT JUST GOT A NEW PAT PUP 11 WEEKS OLD NOW GOING TO STAT GOING BACK OUT WHEN SHES OLDER

your a fu*king nob you just showed what kind of person you are how the fu*k could you sleep at night without going to look for your dog you pri*k after the poor thing giving its all you abandon it at the side of the road injured you shouldn be let have dogs you :wankerzo4: your the type of wanna be hunter thats giving everyone else a bad name

• Like 1

This is truely a great topic lads.

Touching in a way never lost a dog myself but would dread the day to see one of my team pass on.

r.i.p to all the dogs on this topic and the dogs that past on doing what they did best.

christian71 you should have kept that story to yourself.You have a barrage of arguments coming your way for that post mate bang out of order :thumbdown::wallbash:

atvb shaun

Guest busterdog

I LOST MY DOG DIGGER ONLY A FEW WEEKS BACK, HE WAS NEARLY 10YRS OLD, HE WAS A TRUE LITTLE FRIEND N 1 OF MY BEST EVER DIGGING PARTNERS. IT BREAKS MY HEART [bANNED TEXT] I THINK OF HIM, BUT ILE STILL WORK HIS OFFSPRING. HE LIVED 4 HIS WORK I RETIRED HIM A FEW TIMES, BUT HE WASNT HAPPY SAT IN THE KENNELS HE BURST HIS SELF FOR WORK, HE LIVED FOR IT, SADLY HE DIED DOING IT. I NEW HIM INSIDE OUT AS HE DID ME, THINK TO MYSELF THATS THE WAY HE WOULD AV WANTED, ILE NEVER FORGET THE 10YRS OF PLEASURE WE HAD. I FEEL HONOURED TO HAVE HAD HIM IN MY KENNELS N ILE SMILE TO MYSELF EVERY TIME I THINK OF HIM

notworthy.gifdrink.gif

gav22

your a fu*king nob you just showed what kind of person you are how the fu*k could you sleep at night without going to look for your dog you pri*k after the poor thing giving its all you abandon it at the side of the road injured you shouldn be let have dogs you :wankerzo4: your the type of wanna be hunter thats giving everyone else a bad name

IM NOT A KNOB OR A PRICK IT TOOK ME 2 1\2 HOURS TO GET HOME FROM WHERE I LOST MY DOG. THE FELLA I HAD BEEN OUT WITH LIVED HALF HOUR AWAY PHONED HIM HE WENT TO THE LAY BY WITH A FEW FELLAS WITH LAMPS WITH NO LUCK I PHONED THE POLICE STATIONS NEAR BY, NEXT DAY THE RSPCA, PUT AN AD IN 2 LOCAL PAPERS, PUT IT ON LOCAL RADIO STATIONS.SO DID ALL I COULD TO GET THE DOG BACK.AS IT WA WINTER & THE LAY BY WAS PITCH BLACK DIDNT SEE HIM JUMP OUT BEHIND ME SO CARRIED THINKING HE WAS A SLEEP UNDER THE COAT. THATS WHAT HAPPENED SO NOT GOING TO MAKE UP ANOTHER STORY. YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHOS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE SO YOU f**k OFF YOU PRICK & KNOB

Edited by christian71