terrier work

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CANT IMAGINE ANY KEEPERS WANTIN YOU AROUND THE PLACE LOOK LIKE A p***y WITH A LABRADOR UNDER THERE ARM

'only more fuel for the antis'   Who gives a shit about them, cant let those sad fukers controll what you do.

Posted Images

Guest jt750

might help if you spoke english / scottish or welsh mate ...might understand what you're on about

its p***y mate av got my 8 mothe old on my knee its hard typeing plus am dislexick

dyslexics don't type av or am(i'm) ..they make an effort ..trust me i know ...just lazy fecks who do ...

take no notice carl.... like the second pic. sorry to hear about the dog, you getting or got another?

yes mate got another patt x laki mate hes a strong stamp only still young 18 month still a bit green had a bolt in a drain with im an in the hole end on a digg

take no notice of the shitty reply's, its that time of year, sad day pal when you lost the dog, he was just coming good, old pic i had of the day you lost him, 2 lazy twats sat there watching :icon_redface: atb with the dog your bringing on,

ey up carl, nowt wrong wi ur spelling i understood u, but u always get a prick, ile try put the picture up that i took of u n fox, ant bin out since i lost digger still hard to get to grips wi [bANNED TEXT] we lose a terrier but 10yrs of shear plesure i had digging to him, like the saying goes we only lose the gud uns [bANNED TEXT]

nice dog mate :clapper:

ey up carl, nowt wrong wi ur spelling i understood u, but u always get a prick, ile try put the picture up that i took of u n fox, ant bin out since i lost digger still hard to get to grips wi [bANNED TEXT] we lose a terrier but 10yrs of shear plesure i had digging to him, like the saying goes we only lose the gud uns [bANNED TEXT]

a no mate sorry to hear that mate i culdent beleave it [bANNED TEXT] u told me mate it allwayes happens to the good ones mate a ring u later pal

take no notice of the shitty reply's, its that time of year, sad day pal when you lost the dog, he was just coming good, old pic i had of the day you lost him, 2 lazy twats sat there watching :icon_redface: atb with the dog your bringing on,

cheers 4 the photo. looks like al hve to get back to gym : mate look at my gut lol

:boxing::boxing: