THE BEST  

86 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE?

• Clulite
    • Light Force

Its Neck and neck really :11:

Seems the top 2 lamps for lamping. :yes:

I will have both. ;)

Id say for rifle shooting purposes though, the light force might be a wee bit better, just a feeling i have.

Thanks all very much for voting and giving your experiences. :good:

Frank.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool
Its Neck and neck really :11:

Seems the top 2 lamps for lamping. :yes:

I will have both. ;)

Id say for rifle shooting purposes though, the light force might be a wee bit better, just a feeling i have.

Thanks all very much for voting and giving your experiences. :good:

Frank.

i would agree... i bought the gun mount for the laserlite and it was just ok but not great!! if you have a fox comin in kinda fast then you have to take your time to adjust the head of the lamp to keep the fox illuminated... i got better results just holding the lamp in my front hand, just alongside the barrell, if you know what i mean... so i would say that the gun mount for the laserlite is a bit pointless!! luckily the clulite lamp is small and compact so holding it alongside the gun is very easy :)

just orderd a lightforce 170 1million candle power, with a 14 amp battery pack an over shoulder carrying case with a spare bulb and a red filter £145 DELIVERD get it tomorrow cant wait :yahoo: whatch out wabbits :11:

forgot to mention orderd from ARTHUR CARTER cheapest around ;)

before you use the lamp mate take the piece out the bottom of the handle and check the zip tie is tight even put a bit of insulation tape round it to stop it slipping.the zip tie is to prevent stress on your connections inside the handle and sometimes there not tightend properley. :rocker:

I use a Lightforce Blitz at the moment which gives by far a better beam but as most will know the filters are a pain in the ass, Clulite are ideal, compact for marching around with like Millet said, I have both, which do I prefer, no preference for me, they both have their advantages and disadvantages, just got a 20amp battery set up which lasts well with the Lightforce.

Cheers

Dillon

just orderd a lightforce 170 1million candle power, with a 14 amp battery pack an over shoulder carrying case with a spare bulb and a red filter £145 DELIVERD get it tomorrow cant wait :yahoo: whatch out wabbits :11:

forgot to mention orderd from ARTHUR CARTER cheapest around ;)

before you use the lamp mate take the piece out the bottom of the handle and check the zip tie is tight even put a bit of insulation tape round it to stop it slipping.the zip tie is to prevent stress on your connections inside the handle and sometimes there not tightend properley. :rocker:

will do tod thanks :rocker:

I use both of these lamps and find i tend to take the striker out more often,which is a good lamp once the wiring was sorted afted a short while of being used,Good beam on the lamp even with a filter on.Good lamp for them long fields when the dogs running ,if you dont mind any one seeing you out lamping these are the ones for you. :thumbs-up: On the other hand the clulite is a great little lamp, smaller beam obviously and i use mine when i go on ground for the first time or where i know its a bit hot and the second torch bulb comes in handy too :) Its not as good as the striker with the filter on though so i took mine off and use it only without the filter now . So id say at a push the striker with the filters on and if you dont mind being seen :thumbs-up:

Guest oldskool

if you find the laser a bit short of range then instead of buyin the blaser you can convert the laser by switching the reflector for the metal one and the bulb for a 100watt.... hey presto! you have a blaserlite... the cost of the upgrade is about £14.... the range is alot better :thumbs-up: