1. 1. WHICH ONE?

• Clulite
    • Light Force

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clultie is a good lamp but the lightforce has the best beam.the only problem with the lghtforce is the wireing which seems to go faulty after a bit of use but it can easy be put right.i own both lamps but prefer to use the lightforce.

Guest oldskool
I have a clulite and belt pack. I like the set-up and Millet kindly told me how to fiddle with the beam :signthankspin:

i tried fiddlin with the beam too simon but it didnt work for me.... if you move the bulb holder to far in either direction then it spreads the beam into a funny pattern!! i'm not sure if adjusting the bulb holder makes it any better from the factory setting???? :hmm:

Guest JohnGalway

Voted Lightforce, as long as you or a friend can take all the connections apart & solder them properly and also remove the switch and fit another one. After that, no problems. Beam is adjustable and can buy a dimmer for it and use that as well.

just orderd a lightforce 170 1million candle power, with a 14 amp battery pack an over shoulder carrying case with a spare bulb and a red filter £145 DELIVERD get it tomorrow cant wait :yahoo: whatch out wabbits :11:

forgot to mention orderd from ARTHUR CARTER cheapest around ;)

Edited by sniffer