PENNINE FOX HOUNDS TERRIER AND LURCHER SHOW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there, hope to see some of you, are lasses birthday on monday so be a treat for her as well, i will be there with a red whippet and two black fell terriers, c yall.

Good show.Wouldnt want taking as my birthday present though.

Tightarse!!!

i dont know,you men are hopeless :rolleyes:

i will be there, hope to see some of you, are lasses birthday on monday so be a treat for her as well, i will be there with a red whippet and two black fell terriers, c yall.

Good show.Wouldnt want taking as my birthday present though.

Tightarse!!!

i dont know,you men are hopeless :rolleyes:OH come on forrest, she might even like it, i will take her for a bag of chips somewhere, an if shes really lucky , might even make her a brew when we get home, but she;ll have to jet wash mi kennels out when she gets home from work tonight, only jokeking though, honest.

:icon_eek::o:D

Think we need a word with your lass.

On our birthdays we should be out with the lasses on the razz,with you lot doing breakfast in bed.Then you drop us in town while multi tasking with the kids,ironing etc.

This should be all complete by the time we ring for a lift home in the early hours.

:D

See ya Saturday if you have finished your chores ;):bye:

Edited by forrest

true sax, jeppi ya wee ginger nut hahaha, me and digger is goin too , see ya ther lads, :boogie::victory::victory::boogie:

jeppi ginger nut think you got the wrong person mate lol lol lol lol i shall see you there :thumbs: :thumbs: