Due to a change in our circumstances we are having to sell some of our dogs, we have for sale a JRT dog black and white small type but stocky does work well had him out ratting and rabbiting this season and he has done very well, he is 22 months old good with other dogs, good with children he lives out at the moment but has lived in and is house trained £100.00

The next dog that has drawn the short straw is my 11 month old saluki x greyhound dog, he is approx 25" tts he has not done too much this season as he is still quite puppyish, he has had a few rabbits during the day. He travels well in the vehicle, he is good with children but due to his size and the puppy attitude he can be a bit boystress, he needs a home were he is going to get worked £90.00

I can not get the pics to upload so if you want any pics i can either send them by mobile or e-mail

Thanks

David

Due to a change in our circumstances we are having to sell some of our dogs, we have for sale a JRT dog black and white small type but stocky does work well had him out ratting and rabbiting this season and he has done very well, he is 22 months old good with other dogs, good with children he lives out at the moment but has lived in and is house trained £100.00

The next dog that has drawn the short straw is my 11 month old saluki x greyhound dog, he is approx 25" tts he has not done too much this season as he is still quite puppyish, he has had a few rabbits during the day. He travels well in the vehicle, he is good with children but due to his size and the puppy attitude he can be a bit boystress, he needs a home were he is going to get worked £90.00

I can not get the pics to upload so if you want any pics i can either send them by mobile or e-mail

Thanks

David

hows the saluki/greyhound bred put a pic up if yh can

hows the saluki/greyhound bred.?

with a saluki and a greyhound

what other way is their,lol....

haha what a clever c**t,and i ment how much saluki is in its make up you f*****g nob. :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

• 2 weeks later...