Yes you have a fair point - whin IS entitled to his opinion, but it never extends to giving any sort of information just 'they are no good' and that gets tiresome . . . i knew i was going to regret that ferret rant (which i apologized for and infact contained useful advice and information amongst the rambling abuse)

As for good lines of whippets, or rather good breeders, there is of course Mike Brown who does genuinely have good dogs (seen them 2 weeks ago - lovely bloke), i would also add Mallyfield Kennels, Parkstone Kennels and Penny Meadow Kennels. . . . and of course some of the best dogs are bred in someones kitchen .. . . . . However the most important thing is to go and see some work and do their thing and go and talk to breeders and dont jump into anything. SHOP AROUND . . . find whats right for you!

atb

Jai.

ideatation saw two or three whipps or tell a lie ive saw several over the last twenty years but none i would have ,now if you have good one fair play maybe the ones i saw were all shit i did have a whippet greyhound fair enough bitch in any mans standard but i put a whippet weell back in the working lurcher stakes , believe me if they were good i would have one but yet to see any like the style of dogs ive had etc ,if you fancy a nite out you can show me ive got permission once the stubbles cut, fed up of hearing so called good dogs when neither have one a rabbiting lurcher contest or a single handed coursing contest ,ye they can race and have abit fun with but i would love to see good whippets work like mines and my mates lurchers

ideatation saw two or three whipps or tell a lie ive saw several over the last twenty years but none i would have ,now if you have good one fair play maybe the ones i saw were all shit i did have a whippet greyhound fair enough bitch in any mans standard but i put a whippet weell back in the working lurcher stakes , believe me if they were good i would have one but yet to see any like the style of dogs ive had etc ,if you fancy a nite out you can show me ive got permission once the stubbles cut, fed up of hearing so called good dogs when neither have one a rabbiting lurcher contest or a single handed coursing contest ,ye they can race and have abit fun with but i would love to see good whippets work like mines and my mates lurchers