what a nice night i had with the regged ultra

hi ya everyone

well i went out tonight just for a hour or 2 the sun was still shining through nice and warm so i got myself settled to wait for the bunnies to come out and nothing came so i moved back to my normal spot and there they were running and playing around until they saw me :wallbash: they must have eyes up the arses well i thought i would just hang about until they come out again but by this time is was starting to cool off abit then a squizzer ran up the tree about 20mtrs away and sat looking at me and as you think to yourself do i or dont i as i dont want to spook the rabbits after waiting so long but i though sod it i might as well would be rude not to so i took aim and down he came one head shot and i heard the smack stone dead not even a twitch it went in one side and out the other :clapper: then just as i was getting up to go get him a very young rabbit pop out to say hi and goodbye as the falcon pellet sent him to sleep the shot as you can see he was face on to me and look at his eye as te pellet entered the bridge of the forehead and then as he went down i saw a movement in the hedge there it was and bit old rabbit sat there waiting for his firiend to come back again a nice side on shot falcon pellet 3 rabbits squizzers 0 i hope you like the pictures okmnur.jpg16gewqf.jpg2qw1mid.jpg5dmiaq.jpg2vj1j54.jpg2dccqdt.jpg

regards

shay

• Like 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi ya everyone well i went out tonight just for a hour or 2 the sun was still shining through nice and warm so i got myself settled to wait for the bunnies to come out and nothing came so i moved ba

hi ya john

i wanted the s200 and got this instead as no one wanted to swap with me at the time i like the air arms and being new to the ultra as well as i brought one when the ultra first came out and hated it and had to many faults as well but this one well the pictures say it all and it is so quiet as well all 3 silencers i trired on her sak/ukneil/modded logun/and hw and they are nearly the same not a lot of change to her at all only on the logun she she dropped about 2mm at 20mtrs but cracking gun matey and as you know i am always buying or selling or swapping guns so keep me in mind if you ever sell or want to swap your s200 :thumbs:

shay

The last pic looks a nice place to sit for a couple of hours :D

hi ya stealthy mate

i got there at 17.30 and sat chilling for a good couple of hours in the warm i didnt start shooting until about 19.30 or so :thumbs: nice just to sit and listen to whats going on around you for a while

shay

Great photos Shay,

Its nice to see the Ultra and the MAP Pro doing their jobs together.

You liking the new scope then pal?

i Told you they were good.

Si

hi ya si matey

yes buddy its a cracking scope i just have to get the hang of this cocking thing at the front of the gun :hmm: as sod me i keep forgetting it as i am use to pull back and go :thumbs: no wise cracks on that bit

but yeah getting there matey i am going to set it up for a good long shot this week if possible as i want to get her running on the fx16 grains then my shooting will be spot on again :thumbs: hows thing with you when do you get home is it tommorrow ?

shay

hi ya si matey

yes buddy its a cracking scope i just have to get the hang of this cocking thing at the front of the gun :hmm: as sod me i keep forgetting it as i am use to pull back and go :thumbs: no wise cracks on that bit

but yeah getting there matey i am going to set it up for a good long shot this week if possible as i want to get her running on the fx16 grains then my shooting will be spot on again :thumbs: hows thing with you when do you get home is it tommorrow ?

shay

what do you mean no cracks........... you dont think you can say "i am use to pull back and go " and get away with it lol .....

nice shooting buddy them ultras are a cracking little gun

atb gary

hi ya si matey

shay

what do you mean no cracks........... you dont think you can say "i am use to pull back and go " and get away with it lol .....

atb gary

morning gary

hahahaha :clapper: i just thought i would beat ya to it :thumbs:

shay

and falcongit i use my iphone most of the time unless i remember the camera buddy :thumbs:

it does take a good picture if you get it right :thumbs:

shay

hi ya si matey

yes buddy its a cracking scope i just have to get the hang of this cocking thing at the front of the gun hmm.gif as sod me i keep forgetting it as i am use to pull back and go thumbs.gif no wise cracks on that bit

but yeah getting there matey i am going to set it up for a good long shot this week if possible as i want to get her running on the fx16 grains then my shooting will be spot on again thumbs.gif hows thing with you when do you get home is it tommorrow ?

shay

atb gary

morning gary

hahahaha clapper.gif i just thought i would beat ya to it thumbs.gif

shay

and falcongit i use my iphone most of the time unless i remember the camera buddy thumbs.gif

it does take a good picture if you get it right thumbs.gif

shay

yeah i forget my camera to..i use my mobile most of the time.

hey ive got the ultra do you find the bi pod is a better thing to get. and does it improve ur accuracy.

scotty

hi ya buddy

to be honest matey i never had a bipod until last year as i didnt want to pay out for one :thumbs: but since i have the shots are coming in just right now and yes they do in away and i do like my bipod now for when i am being lazy i like to look up and shoot if i need to with the bipod that is easy :thumbs:

shay

falcongit

there is nothing worse than forgetting your camera and then your phone dies on ya to which happened to me the other day :thumbs:

shay