Anyone here from Perth Scotland ?

Hey folks just wondering if there is anyone here from perth in scotland ?

I just moved here from glasgow and could be doin with some local info on where to fish ect !

Dont have any mates here at the moment so a fishing/shooting buddy would be great !

I have a shotgun cert and a working lab so really need to find some work for him maybe beating/picking up on local estates/shoots before the season starts, I'm also a keen fisher, i pretty much fish for anything weather it be in the sea or fly fishing lochs ect

So if your local and could help a fellow fieldsportsman out then it would be greatly appreciated and a few days out on my permission as a way of thanks !

regards

gerron

Thanks Irish Lurcher ! i might take ya up on that offer some day ;-)

And to be honest no i cant blame anyone for being wary of newbies !

However I have been into shooting and fishing all my life and have loads of pics ect if anyone need reasuring !

I'v also just sorted a young lad out from this site with some work experiance as he's hoping to get into gamekeeping,was his first day today and from what i hear, the keeper was pretty impressed with him !

And even if you dont want to get involved with me, then a few pointers in the right direction would be really helpfull ie the names and whereabouts of lochs that are half deacent ?

come on lads there must be someone near by ??

yours in sport

gerron

I just moved here from glasgow and could be doin with some local info on where to fish ect !

Dont have any mates here at the moment so a fishing/shooting buddy would be great !

I have a shotgun cert and a working lab so really need to find some work for him maybe beating/picking up on local estates/shoots before the season starts, I'm also a keen fisher, i pretty much fish for anything weather it be in the sea or fly fishing lochs ect

So if your local and could help a fellow fieldsportsman out then it would be greatly appreciated and a few days out on my permission as a way of thanks !

regards

gerron

Hey Gerron,

I can't talk from personal experience as I haven't fished it since I was a boy but you may want to try Lintrathen Backwater for Wild Brown Trout. From what I hear there is still some good sport there although the fish are not monsters by any stretch of the imagination.

Jim

Mate its all big pheasant estates there its like a closed shop your lucky to get on them when they finish the shooting pop into Mallochs at perth and ask if you can put a card in there window ? that might help. Its good ground up there and its very hot

regards

gerron