walking my lurchers on a sunday morning

I was walking my dogs down the river this morning,when i was confronted by a clown that told me chasing rabbits with my dogs was illegal,this clown told me he had shoot for 20 year and he new the law( obviously he doesnot)And he added in you lot with lurchers are just scum,I DIDNOT set out to chase rabbits but a rabbit ran on to the footpath that i was walking on and the dogs chased it.The clown then went to where my car was parked and tuck photo,s of my car.He as taken photo,s of my car for no reason atoll,so if anybody would like to take photo,s of is car/van it is in the square at dalston with decotor/decor on it,photo,s only mind,see how he likes people taking photo,s of is car/van for no reason,as anybody had the same experience(if wife was not with me id ov nocked it clean out)

J B

Best not to get involved in an argument with some one who does not know the law. He is a prick like all the rest of them who know f all about hunting and the law.

Having said that I would have told the wife to knock him out :big_boss:

Guest DogFaceKillah

as soon as he started taking pictures of my car hes would of went for a little sleep on the floor interfering little do gooder, cant stand people like this........nothing better to do :boxing:

So that b*****d can shoot but you cant run a dog

no wonder the hunting bill got passed, fisherman are as bad.they can catch fish, sling em in a net for 4 hrs and then dump em back but i cant chase a rabbit on the lamp.

go on maggot drounders site and talk about hunting, watch the b*****ds kick off.

airgun bbs is as bad

Just out of interest, what do you lot think the law is ?

the law is you can kill rabbits and rats with dogs as means of pest control on permision! but they arnt exatly going to throw the book at you because the dogs chased a coney that walked into you path on a public foot path.what an arsehole,should of dropped him!

he isnt allowed to take photos of your vehicle, plus if you felt threatened you could call the police to straighten it out.

even a yorkie will chase a rabbit. No crime there.

you could and you have every right to make an example of this clown.

i would have tended to be a bit spiteful but then again im not a little kid and im angry most of the time. :thumbs:

Just out of interest, what do you lot think the law is ?

the law is you can kill rabbits and rats with dogs as means of pest control on permision! but they arnt exatly going to throw the book at you because the dogs chased a coney that walked into you path on a public foot path.what an arsehole,should of dropped him!

I know the law mate, and I agree with you. I think a lot of lads don't know the law well enough to say the right things to get away with it ,should they get caught.

I was walking my dogs down the river this morning,when i was confronted by a clown that told me chasing rabbits with my dogs was illegal,this clown told me he had shoot for 20 year and he new the law( obviously he doesnot)And he added in you lot with lurchers are just scum,I DIDNOT set out to chase rabbits but a rabbit ran on to the footpath that i was walking on and the dogs chased it.The clown then went to where my car was parked and tuck photo,s of my car.He as taken photo,s of my car for no reason atoll,so if anybody would like to take photo,s of is car/van it is in the square at dalston with decotor/decor on it,photo,s only mind,see how he likes people taking photo,s of is car/van for no reason,as anybody had the same experience(if wife was not with me id ov nocked it clean out)

J B

dalston near carlisle bud??