hi all just thought i would show use my new pup i hav finally got and am buzzin she is 4 months old she is greyhoundxcolliexdeerhoundxwhippet only had her 2 days she is a bit timid but but me staffie is bringing her out of her shell she is living outside in a dog run only cryed first nite so fingers crossed ha ha and does anyone now [bANNED TEXT] is the best food i should give her dont no whether to give her biscuit or just raw or both women give me biscuits for her for now but just want to see [bANNED TEXT] use reckon

post-30268-12732692498_thumb.jpg

New pups should be fed what the owner or breeder fed for the first few weeks, then gradual replacement of your normal food stuff over the next few weeks.

New pups will always be timid, they dont know you or the environment, just show loads of encouragement and get your staffi to interact and play to bring the pup on.

Good natural love and effection and soon enough your pup will be as good as yours.

thanks for all the comments she is really come out of her shell now took her for along walk with me little girl then to the park an she was boss with all the noises and kids running round didnt go backwards at all but yer i hav been giving her cooked chicken aswell as bicuits at the min an she is just chopping down on some nice beef and veg from ar roast thought she was going to do a back flip and does anyone no if tuna is ok to give her give it to me staffie an she loves it