a ferret bite

If you get it as a kit and feed it handle it your hand will get bitten but it's more like a scratch with a kit and after a couple of weeks you will never worry about getting bitten .

But it sounds as if you have a fear about ferrets nobody near you that you can handle there ferrets ??

find someone near you who has ferrets you can have a chat with bud they will tell or show you score(if you are lucky enough to get bitten you will know how it is :clapper: )

if you are near me you can come and see the kits in a few weeks,try your hand at handling and if you still want one when they are old enough to go you can have one.

waidmann

Hi mate i had a ferret last summer and i had never handled one before, he bit for the first week or two and i must admit my hand had been cut up. but after the first couple of weeks he was great. just got to make sure theres plenty of handling!!!

ATB

Kurt

find someone near you who has ferrets you can have a chat with bud they will tell or show you score(if you are lucky enough to get bitten you will know how it is :clapper: )

if you are near me you can come and see the kits in a few weeks,try your hand at handling and if you still want one when they are old enough to go you can have one.

waidmann

i'm in sunny sheffield mate

i'm going for a for one of this years kits just locating one now lol

put your foreskin on an anvil and hit it hard with a hammer ...thats what a ferret bite is like ..and please don't ask how i know this

You know, this guy could be Jewish in which case this particular piece of advice would be completely useless .

Get along to your local ferret rescue mate tell 'em you're abeginner and you want a beginners ferret, they'll make sureyou don't get a biter :thumbs:

ATB