a ferret bite

Just get bit man and find out it's funny! Now the best way to do this is go ferreting with someone, and while the ferret is about to enter the holes try to grab it, i did this with my mates as we where moving on and it done me three times on the same finger coz i didn't want to drop it, and it were a hob. Anyway let us know how ya get on buddy! Good luck... :doh:

getting bit is part of learning mate,its when you put your hand down a hole and theres a big rat there thats what you want to be worried about lol,no amount of training can get you ready for that. :laugh:

i really want a ferret but scared of how hard they bite how would you compare it?

You wanted to get yourself a nice well handled two year old hob, and gain some confidence. Two hours afterwards, you'll be looking to increase your ferret collection :laugh:

John

getting bit is part of learning mate,its when you put your hand down a hole and theres a big rat there thats what you want to be worried about lol,no amount of training can get you ready for that. :laugh:

:laugh:

you been bite by a rat then pal? we have mink near us so when i start rabbiting i will be talking the staffy with me :gunsmilie:

:laugh:

you been bite by a rat then pal? we have mink near us so when i start rabbiting i will be talking the staffy with me :gunsmilie:

no have i f**k mate come close once or twice though never felt fear like it lol pure terror :laugh: