this is the bitch

nise that mate whats the breed :thumbs:

lurcher x bullgray i think got her on monday shes not eaten till yesterday when i got hir bro

I'm not surprised going with the way your holding the dog for the photo. Fucksake, the thing is terrified. Hope the photo was worth it.

i was holding it like that bcoz she see next door f*****g cat this is her out

Is she scared of the f*****g cat then?

what are you like baw :clapper:

LOL, no wonder mate.... He's got the dog in a death grip.... its tails between its legs and he's wondering why it isn't eating!!! :icon_eek: I dunno..... It's a funny old world. ;)

check the t shirt baw.another hun :clapper::whistling:

lurcher x bullgray i think got her on monday shes not eaten till yesterday when i got hir bro

I'm not surprised going with the way your holding the dog for the photo. Fucksake, the thing is terrified. Hope the photo was worth it.

LOL, no wonder mate.... He's got the dog in a death grip.... its tails between its legs and he's wondering why it isn't eating!!! :icon_eek: I dunno..... It's a funny old world. ;)

Aye, your right enough mate... I left moused the photo to enlarge it and no doubt, hes a hun..... nearly shit myself seeing him closer lol. Think he has king billy on his wrist... I think hes one of the few who has mastered upright walking..... no marks on his knuckles..

Aye, your right enough mate... I left moused the photo to enlarge it and no doubt, hes a hun..... nearly shit myself seeing him closer lol. Think he has king billy on his wrist... I think hes one of the few who has mastered upright walking..... no marks on his knuckles..

:haha: :11: :stupid: