dvds from iceaz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a question of being able to afford it its justifying the asking price.

in the beggining when i got the hunting bug i went through that faze of paying top wack for these films.

i wont do it again most of them are rubbish its bad enough going into town picking up a dvd for a tenner and finding out its crap.

some of these hunting vids are around £27 with postage your off your heads to expect others not to turn to copys.

think most folk expect poor picture qaulity on the copys and its rare peoplr winge about it.

at around £27 ive rarely got what i paid for but at a fiver ive lost nothing.

The difference is, if the legit copy, at £27 is crap quality, you can take the f****r back, and get a refund. I can see both views, and folk are entitled to them, but remember, this is a legal site, and certain people are using it, to sell illegal goods.The law see,s no difference between, dodgy dvd,s , to contraband tobacco and alchohol, to drugs, they are all illegal.

Stan, people selling illegal dvds have caused me grief, I've been contacted by a few companies and they are not happy about it....so you must understand my situation........its just more hassle for myself.

On another note, I do agree most videos/dvds are way overpriced to start with,I've bought cheap dvds/videos myself....but this new digital age and copying could see the downfall of any more being produced if it carries on........its not exactly hollywood is it.........the verminator II , honey I blew up the rabbit..........hardly big sellers :D

I saw you as more the "Debbie Does Dallas" kind of guy Ian :whistle: :whistle:.........

My friend :whistle: ........once had a film with girls in very small bikinis with very large boobs fireing machine guns.........quality film making at its best IMHO.....

JOEB

Anybody bought anything from the british field sport site he's got ???

Shaun's the man very reliable :D

:drink: BRITISH FIELD SPORTS IS ICEAS AND YES THERE CRAP CHEAP BUT CRAP TRY WATCHING TERRIER DIGGING 1AND 2 FOXING WITH THE GAMEKEEPERS IS JUST AS BAD THE WREKIN CREW HAS BEEN COPIED SO MANY TIMES ITS ALMOST LIKE A NEGATIVE AT 5 POUNDS EACH OR A DEAL FOR MORE YOUR STILL ROBBED SHITTY COUNTERFITTERS AND YES SPORTING DAYS HAS BEEN INFORMED AT LEAST HE MAKES A GOOD FILM :hmm:

DONT MAKE ME LAFF HIS FILMS ARE NOT THAT GOOD , VERY POOR DOGS. I ALSO HURD HIS FILMS WERE MADE WHILST OUT POACHING. AND ALSO HE ILLEGALY FIMED THE WATERLOO CUP WITHOUT PERMISION THEN SOLD IT. SO HES NO BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSO DOING COPIES. :no:

YOU SEE SOME TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND . BUT LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. SO IF YOU LOT CAN SAY YOU HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING A BIT SHADEY, THEN FAIR ENOUGH AND THAT INCLUDES POACHING OR FOX HUNTING REMEMBER ITS ALL ILLEGAL

get in the real world baldie.

Hey, i live in the real world pal, i,ve done it myself, and continue to do things that are,nt legit.The difference is, i,m not causing damage to this site by doing so, and i,m not bleating like a child, because i was foolish enough to send money to a counterfeiter, who i,d never met, then come on here and moan, that i havent recieved the illegal goods, or they are shit quality.You play with fire, sooner or later, you are gonna get burned.

right heres the story i was selling dvds on ebay a long time back and they kicked me off due to copyright shite and i could not access any details to anybody if i owe any body any dvds email me with proof of what i owe you and ill sort them out

as i said ebay banned me and i could not see any details i rang them up but to know luck so if anyone out there i owe you owt forward me an email and ill sort em out

e.h.s@hotmail.co.uk

you know you had £45 off me by cheque mr j mcavoy could you please refund my money. Show everybody on here you are genuine and not a con man. I would like to here from you with in the next few days. Give me some respect i have been very patient with you and i work hard for my money. thanks get this sorted

jm

Am in the middle of getting them off iceaz now and he seems ok let me knwo when my cheque arrives yesterday and said i will get them asap so they should be at mine early next week....

seems a ok bloke to me ,,,,

i wanted 8 does that mean i get 13 :D

jay

He did the same with me good luck yet to recieve my dvds

just a word too let people know of some of the scum you are dealing with on here a while back i ordered some dvds from a person on ebay i was told too send a cheque more fool me i did the cheque was cashed for £45 and no dvds turned up then low and behold an email on here from the same person on here when i enquired about a dvd i asked about the ones i had already paid him for he appologised and said he would send me some. a week later still no joy so for everyone on here dont be conned by ICEAZ he may be a desent bloke but he still owes me either some dvds or £45 for futher detail pm me

so beware

iv had dvd,s off this kid no problems good quality,a top bloke to deal with.

as said above he aint in my book

Guest simple simon

The simple fact is, copying dvd,s , and selling them is illegal, you all know its illegal, and you still buy from the counterfeiters, then moan when the quality is no good, what do you expect, people who do it dont care what you think, they are breaking the law anyway.By buying shonky dvd,s you are taking the money from the people who made the film, and laid out the wedge, its just the same as buying stolen car stereos, if people didnt buy them, scumbags wouldnt nick them, and we all wouldnt pay as much in insurance.Stopped to think WHY dvd,s cost what they do?

Good call there Baldie,...can't add very much to that.... :clapper:

As an old time 'pre- talkies' , silent movie star myself (I worked with Chaplain,Buster Keaton,.all the great long netters).. I can well understand where you are coming from.

The vids and the DVDs have never been cheap. They have always been a bit pricey. This is because they were only ever destined to feed a minority audience (that's you and me) so the price was high coz there simply isn't enough guys interested in the various pursuits to warrant selling them in their THOUSANDS Yes, they could of been sold cheaply or cheaper,.but human nature degrees that whatever price they were offered at,.somebody would always opt for a bargain. And when you consider how reasonably priced Hollywood blockbuster type movies are to buy,.well,.its no wonder that some guys choose to buy a copy of a hunting CD for a few quid. Mind you, in the defense of the hunting video producers such as Sporting Days and his ilk,...the Hollywood movies are going to be sold in VAST quantities throughout the world, so they can obviously be knocked out for a reasonable price. However,.the stark reality of the matter is that, in the future,...other than keen lads putting footage together for their own amusement, it is unlikely that professional companies will waste their time in producing further rabbiting/ferreting epics.

C'mon now,.What is the point?.. Its a shame,.but its a fact... :(

AS I say,..my own film career is long over (the drink finally got to me) :drink:

Anyway,..All the best to ALL film buffs,...kind regards,.ONLYTHECONY...

tried to buy a copy of your films, but apparently they are always edited, or, totally deleted the day after they are made, no change there then! :yahoo: